How many consecutive games have you attended? | Syracusefan.com

How many consecutive games have you attended?

cpatrocks

Starter
Last night was my 40th consecutive home game. All of 2011-2011...All of 2012-2013...and two games so far this year.

I figure that has to be some people on this board with some pretty impressive numbers...so do you know how many games in a row you've attended?

Broke a long streak by missing three last year (stupid Alcorn State conflicting with Pinstripe Bowl). Had a little over 40 consecutive before that. Starting anew this year.

Last night was my 40th consecutive home game. All of 2011-2011...All of 2012-2013...and two games so far this year.

I figure that has to be some people on this board with some pretty impressive numbers...so do you know how many games in a row you've attended?
Most impressive! Keep it going!

Missed the WV game on Jan 2, 1999 because of the Orange Bowl.

Attended every game from there until last year's Alcorn State / Pinstripe conflict.

Every game for 13 years???!!! So you are talking somewhere around 260 consecutive games???!! Damn.

I've only missed 2 football games since 1976. Both due to weddings.

So how many consecutive football games have you been to?

I have a 2.5 year FB streak too, which isn't nearly as impressive...for a total of 16 games.

So how many consecutive football games have you been to?

I have a 2.5 year FB streak too, which isn't nearly as impressive...for a total of 16 games.

I missed the Va Tech game in 1996, and the Rutgers game in 1998.

That's a 112 game streak dating back to Archbold, and I'm currently on a 95 game streak.

I missed the Va Tech game in 1996, and the Rutgers game in 1998.

That's a 112 game streak dating back to Archbold, and I'm currently on a 95 game streak.

What was your first game?

Missed the WV game on Jan 2, 1999 because of the Orange Bowl.

Attended every game from there until last year's Alcorn State / Pinstripe conflict.

I hereby declare an official rule that no streak can be considered broken due to attending another SU sport's game that same day. You can't be blamed for conflicting scheduling. And by "another sport", I mean basketball or football. If you're going to a women's soccer game, sorry, that streak is donezo.

Made it to every game for 3 years now:

56 Basketball
18 Football

I hope to keep the streak alive through at least another year, but I'm worried about the BBall schedule 'cause we are planning a Honeymoon sometime in Feb.

Made it to every game for 3 years now:

56 Basketball
18 Football

I hope to keep the streak alive through at least another year, but I'm worried about the BBall schedule 'cause we are planning a Honeymoon sometime in Feb.

First of all, haven't you read this board enough to know the rules about getting married during football or basketball season? :) And I didn't realize this was an old thread when I read the first post again and thought - holy crap, how the heck did I miss a game last night????

^^ We are getting Married in August - primarily due to advice from this board to avoid an in season wedding whenever possible (even during a FB Bye week, because anniversary's can jam you up).

The only catch was I had to agree to the "real" honeymoon being someone tropical during the winter. She knows that we need to plan it around the BBall schedule, but until I see the schedule it always makes me nervous.

THEN, I still have to figure out how I am gonna see the away games while in Aruba/Jamaica...

^^ We are getting Married in August - primarily due to advice from this board to avoid an in season wedding whenever possible (even during a FB Bye week, because anniversary's can jam you up).

The only catch was I had to agree to the "real" honeymoon being someone tropical during the winter. She knows that we need to plan it around the BBall schedule, but until I see the schedule it always makes me nervous.

THEN, I still have to figure out how I am gonna see the away games while in Aruba/Jamaica...

Wait until 2015 and you can go to the Bahamas while the hoops team plays in the battle for Atlantis for thanksgiving...

Wait until 2015 and you can go to the Bahamas while the hoops team plays in the battle for Atlantis for thanksgiving...

awesome.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom