How many Cuse players have a shot at 1st-3rd All BE next year??? | Syracusefan.com

How many Cuse players have a shot at 1st-3rd All BE next year???

How many Cuse players have a shot at 1st-3rd All BE next year???

• Total voters

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
I am going with 6 with Cooney never really getting a Fair chance.
I am not saying 6 will make it but I could see 6 canidates preseason.
9223044-large.jpg

Good question, orangefan13. I can imagine scenarios where any of those six guys make it. I'll be happy if four or five actually do it. ;)

br801 said it well - could be any of those guys depending on circumstances.

My guess:

1st - MCW
2nd - Triche, Fair
3rd - Coleman

Lots of possibilities, and so many variables. I wouldn't mind seeing Triche take control and get consideration for first team. Here's hoping!

most of the competition from uconn st j cinci marquette pitt etc are gone we'll be number 1 much of the year mcw rak and coleman will get all american status

most of the competition from uconn st j cinci marquette pitt etc are gone we'll be number 1 much of the year mcw rak and coleman will get all american status

I hope you meant all big east and not all american.

Southerland wont start, so tough to see that happening. (DC, Rak & Fair will start.)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I see Fair being a solid player for us, but still only average around 9-10 and 6. It will be one, or the other, making one of the all BE teams IMO.

All of them?

I think last season showed us it is tough to predict who will have a big year. None of us expected Dion to blow up or Fab to be the Defensive POTY, and I'm guessing few people guessed Jae Crowder would be the POTY.

That said...

CJ - 3rd Team
MCW - 3rd Team
Triche - 2nd Team (they seem to reward seniority sometimes)
Coleman - All-Rookie

All of them?

I think last season showed us it is tough to predict who will have a big year. None of us expected Dion to blow up or Fab to be the Defensive POTY, and I'm guessing few people guessed Jae Crowder would be the POTY.

That said...

CJ - 3rd Team
MCW - 3rd Team
Triche - 2nd Team (they seem to reward seniority sometimes)
Coleman - All-Rookie
Southerland will win BE POTY. Book it.

You must be new here.

LOL. And yes, fairly new. But I've seen enough of his posts at this point.

Was he like this before the stroke as well?

might as well start early...Triche leads team in scoring...14-16pts/gm and goes on to be first team all BE...and gets drafted in late first round...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom