How many times since 2004 has SU played BC, Miami, or VT? | Syracusefan.com

How many times since 2004 has SU played BC, Miami, or VT?

armory

All American
Can't remember it ever happening since the split ... but my memory has been scrambled by toxins.

Trying to put this SU-UConn game in perspective, considering we obviously wont be seeing them again this year.

I think we played Virginia Tech in the preseason NIT last year -- that is all I remember.

I think we've played VT once. Don't think we've played the other 2 at all.

You can bet, though, that we will be seeing some future NCAA draws that have SU and UConn on track for early round match ups.

(Assuming, of course, UConn finds itself back in the NCAA's someday ;) )

We played VTech on New Years eve in 2003 and won. Then we played them last year in NYC and won.

We havent played Miami or BC since they left the BE

I think we've played VT once. Don't think we've played the other 2 at all.

You can bet, though, that we will be seeing some future NCAA draws that have SU and UConn on track for early round match ups.

(Assuming, of course, UConn finds itself back in the NCAA's someday ;) )

I can see that. UConn winning their conference tournament and playing us in a 3-14 or 2-15 game.

We will not play Uconn unless they are in the same preseasonn tourney or in teh NCAA's.

I bet both teams wouldn't mind meeting up in the Garden. Then again, it's not an automatic win for either. Maybe something like that wierd tourney where we met Temple at the Garden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom