How many times? | Syracusefan.com

How many times?

OrangeFreek

Starter
How many times did Dicky talk about North Caralina?? I hate that dude... I do not see peoples fashionation with him... Even in the live segment on espn he starts talking about how Caralina would give Syracuse fits... Scum bag!!!

How many times did Dicky talk about North Caralina?? I hate that dude... I do not see peoples fashionation with him... Even in the live segment on espn he starts talking about how Caralina would give Syracuse fits... Scum bag!!!
that's the greatest spelling of fascination i've ever seen!

I have an Orange nation fashionation.

I have an Orange nation fashionation.
Boeheim's a fashionationista.
jim-boeheim-big-east-tournament-preview-schedule-tickets.jpg

It must be part of his job responsibility to talk up UNC and Duke. Though I think he set a record tonight by not mentioning Duke one time that I can remember. His constantly working UNC into the dialog is annoying.

All the announcers were great tonight.
Digger was alittle annoying with his uconn mission statement but loved everyone else.

Such a treat to have good unbiased announcing that doesn't root for momentum. Hope we can get some of that in the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom