How much input does SU and Pitt have in this expansion? | Syracusefan.com

How much input does SU and Pitt have in this expansion?

SmilinBob

Living Legend
These moves have a huge impact on Syracuse and it looks like we have no vote so how much are we involved in this?

They'll ask us for our opinions, then ignore us completely.

Just like my ex-girlfriend. :p

Not an insider but i can answer that one... NONE!

No 'official' voting power but I'd believe they were at least consulted and asked for opinions etc. There is no way they are not part of the process.

it was reported in 1 of the articles that they were in on the calls and meetings, i thought i read they were voting. if not, i suppose if they were absolutely oppossed to anything im sure their voices wouldve been heard.

they SHOULD have a vote, this is about the future, and they are part of the future.

they SHOULD have a vote, this is about the future, and they are part of the future.
They'll get voting privileges starting July 1st.

They'll ask us for our opinions, then ignore us completely.

Just like my ex-girlfriend. :p

Why would your ex-girlfriend be calling you up to ask for your opinion??

"Do I look fat in this dress?" "Yes, and I was lying before when I said you didn't"

Having been conference mates with Louisville, I'm sure the ACC consulted with both SU and Pitt quite heavily before making a decision. Whether they have voting rights is another matter entirely.

it was reported in 1 of the articles that they were in on the calls and meetings, i thought i read they were voting. if not, i suppose if they were absolutely oppossed to anything im sure their voices wouldve been heard.

They are in on all (or at least most of) the calls, but have no voting rights until they become official members on July 1, 2013. I am sure they are asked their opinions, but they have no official say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom