How NBA workouts helped Syracuse guard Tyus Battle: 'I've got the answers to the test' | Syracusefan.com

How NBA workouts helped Syracuse guard Tyus Battle: 'I've got the answers to the test'

Tyus is one impressive cat.

We're very fortunate as a fanbase that he chose to return. Looking forward to a big year for the team, with him as the tip of the spear.

True testimony to his upbringing and his brother is a mirror image of responsibility. Incredible parents! Classey family.

Tyus is one impressive cat.

We're very fortunate as a fanbase that he chose to return. Looking forward to a big year for the team, with him as the tip of the spear.
If he was going to get drafted then he wouldn’t of returned.

Great way to use the process to work listen, learn and know what to focus on to maximize his value to the NBA while setting himself up post basketball for a valuable degree. .

Maybe, but I don't really see how that is relevant to my post, or related to what type of impact he'll have on this year's team.
You don’t see how it’s relevant?? You said this.” We're very fortunate as a fanbase that he chose to return”.

He would have been drafted.
Sure buddy lmao. I told you all season he was coming back. You said he wasn’t. I don’t want to hear about some late second round draft pick he was going to be. Because id expect it coming from you to justify you being wrong.

Sure buddy lmao. I told you all season he was coming back. You said he wasn’t. I don’t want to hear about some late second round draft pick he was going to be. Because id expect it coming from you to justify you being wrong.

He would have been drafted. That’s what I just said. As far as early in the year. I said he’d be gone. Battle thought he’d be gone. JB thought he’d be gone. Carey thought he’d be gone. You didn’t because you always say the opposite so you can jump up and say I told you so on the few occasions you’re right.

He would have been drafted. That’s what I just said. As far as early in the year. I said he’d be gone. Battle thought he’d be gone. JB thought he’d be gone. Carey thought he’d be gone. You didn’t because you always say the opposite so you can jump up and say I told you so on the few occasions you’re right.
All you had to do was watch him play and know exactly what you’re looking at to realize he wasn’t getting drafted. . I’ll teach you one day over the beer you owe me.

All you had to do was watch him play and know exactly what you’re looking at to realize he wasn’t getting drafted. . I’ll teach you one day over the beer you owe me.

It’s igor that owes you the beer.

Who gives a if he would be drafted or not. The guy has been working his ass off and he is going to be even better next year. He is a hard worker and THE leader of this team.
Thank you!