How Other Coaches Would Handle MCW | Syracusefan.com

How Other Coaches Would Handle MCW

Col. Bleep

All American
John Wooden: Dismiss him from the team for embarrassing himself, the team, the university and his coach.

Bobby Knight: Throw a chair at him.

Coach K: Suspend him but somehow have him back in time for UNC.

Cal: Buy him an easy chair and a pair of slippers to use with his robe.

John Wooden: Dismiss him from the team for embarrassing himself, the team, the university and his coach.

You could at least buy John Wooden dinner before going home and ing him.

You should do your homework on wooden, those ucla teams were the pioneers of getting paid

John Wooden wouldn't have had this problem because he had Sam Gilbert paying the players.

John Wooden is definitely the beneficiary of revisionist history at times. I appreciate that you seem to be bothered by the lack of suspension, but you have no clue what may have happened in any of these programs, and how any coach would handle it. Today's social media makes things hyper focused, we see more today than what we saw in the majority of the years that those coaches were in their position save for Cal

LOL at the sanctification of one of the biggest cheats in the history of college sports.

You should do your homework on wooden, those ucla teams were the pioneers of getting paid

lol...i always find those posts funny too, Wooden's pay for play antics would probably make Calipari blush.

I think a lot of ppl around here are hyper-sensitive because of the scandal last year, etc...Whether you think think he just be suspended is one thing, but we're not doing anything out of the ordinary.

lol...i always find those posts funny too, Wooden's pay for play antics would probably make Calipari blush.

I think a lot of ppl around here are hyper-sensitive because of the scandal last year, etc...Whether you think think he just be suspended is one thing, but we're not doing out of the ordinary.

This is so incredibly minor. MCW is clearly an idiot. No denying that. But all the hand wringing here is silly.

It's the lance Armstrong rule.

If someone completely dominates a relatively dirty sport for at least half a decade, it's probably a safe bet that they are just an excellent cheat themselves.

John Wooden: The local media would never report it or ask about it.

Bobby Knight: The local media would never report it or ask about it.

Coach K: The local media would never report it or ask about it.

Cal:The local media would never report it or ask about it.