How the heck does Dook... | Syracusefan.com

How the heck does Dook...

RoatanCuse

Starter
get the #’s 1, 2 and 3 recruits for next year and we lose our primary target? Not dissing Bazley at all, just amazed at how our luck runs real thin compared to the “blue bloods”. Man, I need another F4 run...yeah, I know what we just did. Sorry...rant over.

Last edited:
get the #’s 1, 2 and 3 recruits for next year and we lose our primary target? Not dissing Bazley at all, just amazed at how our luck runs real thin compared to the “blue bloods”. Man, I need a F4 run. Sorry...rant over.

This post cheered me up at least - amazing on so many levels...

1.) He called the kid "Bailey"

2.) "Bubkus" - amazing word. Great use too.

3.) "Man, I need a F4 run." - Because the team didn't just improbably make the Tournament, then win 3 games in 5 days to make Sweet 16 lol

When they interviewed Zion Williamson last night he said he chose Duke because he valued the coaching he would receive from K who he called one of the greatest coaches of all time.

get the #’s 1, 2 and 3 recruits for next year and we lose our primary target? Not dissing Bazley at all, just amazed at how our luck runs real thin compared to the “blue bloods”. Man, I need another F4 run...yeah, I know what we just did. Sorry...rant over.
We are cursed plain and simple.

When they interviewed Zion Williamson last night he said he chose Duke because he valued the coaching he would receive from K who he called one of the greatest coaches of all time.
If he is so great, why does he do everything Jim does. I feel Bennett is a better coach than K cause he does it his way and isn’t a copycat

If he is so great, why does he do everything Jim does. I feel Bennett is a better coach than K cause he does it his way and isn’t a copycat
K has 5 titles and never lost to a 16 seed.

Maybe because K has put like 100 first round draft picks (millionaires) in the NBA.

Duke has a lot of advantages, but if Bazley is a success even they will struggle to continue recruiting the top 25 players

Some of you guys don't get it, teams like Dook, Kentucky, Arizona have boosters and guys like WWW, Capel, etc. do all the dirty illegal stuff and they get away it. It just shocks me and tons of others that the NCAA can't figure this out or they do know and just let it going on cause those are elite schools in their minds.

Duke has a lot of advantages, but if Bazley is a success even they will struggle to continue recruiting the top 25 players
The NBA is going to end 1 and done. The top 15-20 kids in HS will all go directly to the NBA some on the 12 man roster, some will get sent to the G league. The college pecking order will remain the same just the next best guys will go to the elite blue blood programs. The competition is relative. And the NCAA will go on just fine.

The NBA is going to end 1 and done. The top 15-20 kids in HS will all go directly to the NBA some on the 12 man roster, some will get sent to the G league. The college pecking order will remain the same just the next best guys will go to the elite blue blood programs. The competition is relative. And the NCAA will go on just fine.

Totally agree, but there's a talent gap between the top 25/50 guys and the rest of the field. Teams with experience will beat teams that load up on that caliber of players IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom