How to determine wether a thread is pointless. | Syracusefan.com

How to determine wether a thread is pointless.

Loose Nukes

Walk On
If the thread involves multiple jokes based around the existence of the "pay side" the thread has reached its maximum level of pointlessness. This phenomenon is somehow getting more popular recently. Many like to partake in the beating of this dead horse. Be careful not to fall into this viscous cycle. God speed everyone.

If the thread involves multiple jokes based around the existence of the "pay side" the thread has reached its maximum level of pointlessness. This phenomenon is somehow getting more popular recently. Many like to partake in the beating of this dead horse. Be careful not to fall into this viscous cycle. God speed everyone.
Stop being a stick in the mud.

We already discussed that on the pay side, and decided that was not a correct conclusion.

Man lands on moon.

4X0S

Funny, we were just discussing viscosity on the pay side.

Don't look now, but your thread has clearly become the very thing it was meant to fight against.
Pay side, pay side, pay side!

Not "fighting" anything I'm just having some fun, and I expected it.

Not "fighting" anything I'm just having some fun, and I expected it.
Yup cause I was going to say, it was like turning squirrels loose in Richard Gere's pants, you knew nothing good was going to come out of it.

If Blue Curtain posts a response then its gone to hell and you should avoid it at all costs.

If Blue Curtain posts a response then its gone to hell and you should avoid it at all costs.
Blue curtain has forgotten more than you will ever know.

The easiest ways to tell if a thread is worthwhile:

1. It's an actual game related thread wherein people are making and discussing actual points about the game of basketball.
2. It's directly related to the latest scandal, since those generally become the most entertaining and funniest threads on here.
3. It's a thread started by Cali, because those are comedic gold.

Blue curtain has forgotten more than you will ever know.
Can I ask, why does he leave the conversations when we're playing well?
Impossible he's a Cuse fan.
Lately, the threads are awesome, constant good laughs.

Can I ask, why does he leave the conversations when we're playing well?
Impossible he's a Cuse fan.
Lately, the threads are awesome, constant good laughs.
He's a baby, that's why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom