Howard to shooting guard | Syracusefan.com

Howard to shooting guard

So Battle plays point now?
Thats what I’m assuming. Though he’s made clear efforts to expand his game this year I’m not sure I’m happy about this.

I'm supposed to believe Paul Esden?

Agree. Interesting info but I'll wait for someone more credible to come out with the info before I say it's officially confirmed. But not a huge change from what has been happening other than starting the game that way.

That story is solely based upon jbs comment before the Duke game about frank playing some off guard. During the Duke game they both played pg as has been the case for awhile. So I don’t get the point of the article really. It’s not like after the Duke game jb said he was making some major change.

Agree. Interesting info but I'll wait for someone more credible to come out with the info before I say it's officially confirmed. But not a huge change from what has been happening other than starting the game that way.

He didn't even say anything. Howard has been playing off ball some. Tyus has been running point some. He says in the article that this "doesn't mean Frank is done at PG"

No s# Esden.

This is the same guy who called Boeheims retirement, said Oshae could be the next LeBron...

Just a fan with a blog

He didn't even say anything. Howard has been playing off ball some. Tyus has been running point some. He says in the article that this "doesn't mean Frank is done at PG"

No s# Esden.

This is the same guy who called Boeheims retirement, said Oshae could be the next LeBron...

Just a loser in his Mom's basement with a blog

FIFY.

Whoa...he said what, now?

Lol said OB reminded him of a young LBJ. Based off the fact that he is tall, long, and can kind of shoot. This was like 10 games into last year

Howard has been playing off guard for a few games, but i thought specifically in the duke game he had less pg responsibility to take Tre Jones' defense out of the equation a bit. But, maybe that was just incidental.

Lol said OB reminded him of a young LBJ. Based off the fact that he is tall, long, and can kind of shoot. This was like 10 games into last year

Good grief. This is just some fan with a blog right?

Most sports fans are clueless.

Good grief. This is just some fan with a blog right?

Most sports fans are clueless.

He's not just some fan with a blog unfortunately, he takes up about 4-5 hours of local radio a day as well on the Score. How this guy is on the air for a show let alone two is beyond me.

He's not just some fan with a blog unfortunately, he takes up about 4-5 hours of local radio a day as well on the Score. How this guy is on the air for a show let alone two is beyond me.

I've seen some of his stuff online. I can't imagine him having a radio outlet for his nonsense too. And I thought some Kansas City radio was bad....

Wow - talk about a thread resurrected from the dead... :)

Wow - talk about a thread resurrected from the dead... :)

Esden posted an article today that he wrote with the headline "Syracuse football signs first 5 star recruit in 18 years!" and when I clicked it I found out it was a punter rated 5 stars by Kohls kicking service . Looking for some ammo to trash him. He's the worst.

I've seen some of his stuff online. I can't imagine him having a radio outlet for his nonsense too. And I thought some Kansas City radio was bad...

before he got his own show, I had no idea who he was and my Facebook feed was getting spammed by some ugly guy in a beard. Few years later I see similar annoying articles with the score 1260 label on them and realize it's the same guy.

Awful

Esden posted an article today that he wrote with the headline "Syracuse football signs first 5 star recruit in 18 years!" and when I clicked it I found out it was a punter rated 5 stars by Kohls kicking service . Looking for some ammo to trash him. He's the worst.

yeah I have been going back and forth with him on Facebook about it, I said I was very happy we got the kid, but that he isn't a 5 star from the major recruiting services like Clemson and Alabama get, the rating is from Kohl's for just kickers/punters. his response was that Alabama was after this kid. I stopped replying after that, my head started to hurt

I still don’t know who the guy is. Probably a good thing.