Howard Washington | Syracusefan.com

Howard Washington

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Should play more. Looks very poised, can shoot, pass, moves well without the ball.

I guess he hasn’t played much because JB is concerned about his defense, but he brings something to the game other guys(including Battle and Howard) don’t.

JB hasn't knocked him all the way down and built him back up get. Won't play consistently until he does or there's an emergency.

Mr. Wash, we need some showmanship up in here. At the point.

Should play more. Looks very poised, can shoot, pass, moves well without the ball.

I guess he hasn’t played much because JB is concerned about his defense, but he brings something to the game other guys(including Battle and Howard) don’t.
agree 100%

Game completely changed with him in. However, I don't see JB playing him too much going forward. Battle isn't great at the bottom of the zone, and Brissett hasn't rebounded well recently. We will get crushed on the boards with Battle down there.

I wish we would see more of him though, he has a very solid skill set.

Game completely changed with him in. However, I don't see JB playing him too much going forward. Battle isn't great at the bottom of the zone, and Brissett hasn't rebounded well recently. We will get crushed on the boards with Battle down there.

hear ya... just hoping we can at least go for a few minutes each half w HW in there

Yeah, that’s a good point. Battle looks way better at the top of the zone and he doesn’t board at all. If he was better at the bottom of the zone I think we’d see more of it because the offensive flow looks much better with the 3 guards. Maybe against certain opponents we can get away with it defensively?

Yeah, that’s a good point. Battle looks way better at the top of the zone and he doesn’t board at all. If he was better at the bottom of the zone I think we’d see more of it because the offensive flow looks much better with the 3 guards. Maybe against certain opponents we can get away with it defensively?
I'm still trying to figure out how he played 50 minutes in a game with 90 missed field goals and didn't record a rebound until the second overtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom