Howard | Syracusefan.com

Howard

cuse62

2023 Cali Award Passing Receptions & Tackles
is he done for the year/or from here? Coach kept on him for awhile, then never went back in the game.

is he done for the year/or from here? Coach kept on him for awhile, then never went back in the game.
I mean he's still trying to throw oops to Robey who's just standing there...

Between Howard and Roberson, I don't remember players that appear to have regressed as much as those 2! Roberson's regression is inexplicable... You can kind of justify Howard's due to losing the starting job, etc.

Why is it JB seems to believe in package substitution? Why put them in together?

He's just so bad. He does nothing well and only makes things worse when he comes in. He wasn't any good last year and so many people thought he was a legit PG, but now he's basically proving he can't play the position at this level.

JB putting him and Roberson in together in the fist half every game is just beyond awful. It's bad coaching, with no way to defend it.

bench shot showed JB extremely animated getting up into Howard's grill and the kid looked checked out.

IMG_2764.GIF

It will be Adrian Autry jr's team next year. Howard is gone.

He's just so bad. He does nothing well and only makes things worse when he comes in. He wasn't any good last year and so many people thought he was a legit PG, but now he's basically proving he can't play the position at this level.

JB putting him and Roberson in together in the fist half every game is just beyond awful. It's bad coaching, with no way to defend it.

He's the best PG on our team. Not saying much.

Between Howard and Roberson, I don't remember players that appear to have regressed as much as those 2! Roberson's regression is inexplicable... You can kind of justify Howard's due to losing the starting job, etc.

Still don't get the "Howard regressed", he wasn't any good last year.

my keys!!

Car%20keys%20and%20drain%20%28copyright%20John%20Stevenson%29.jpg

He probably won't be back.
Yeah,Gillon is gone,the only pg we're after we are battling his HIGH SCHOOL for and Howard probably won't be back.
Brilliant

I keep hearing this but I don't believe that's true. Why would JB spend so much time yelling at this kid for throwing one stupid pass if JB had no future plans for him? I don't get it.

I keep hearing this but I don't believe that's true. Why would JB spend so much time yelling at this kid for throwing one stupid pass if JB had no future plans for him? I don't get it.

Don't know the answer to this but I'm guessing frustration. That's if it is the case he doesn't return. I think he does and has to, he's going to play 30+ minutes by default.

Because it was about the 100th stupid pass this season. He is on the team this year; that is why he yelled at him.

Yeah,Gillon is gone,the only pg we're after we are battling his HIGH SCHOOL for and Howard probably won't be back.
Brilliant
Be honest - a year ago at this time had you ever heard of John Gillon? Grad xfer game has extended the recruiting season. We will have a PG for next year.

Be honest - a year ago at this time had you ever heard of John Gillon? Grad xfer game has extended the recruiting season. We will have a PG for next year.

I'm sure we will, but the question is will this grad transfer be any good? We know his defense in the zone will suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom