Huge game for seeding.., | Syracusefan.com

Huge game for seeding..,

Jake

Mod
I mean Billy Fucillo huge. Knocking off #1 on the road without Southerland. Committee can't say we're not the same team without him. It completely validates the non conference record.

It's gonna be damn hard for the committee to underseed us now.

Agree, but in hindsight that Temple loss just burns me up now. We'd be the king of all college basketball creation with out that loss. Meanwhile those turds lost to St. Bonaventure's today.

Huge win for a lot of reasons. Meed to come out Monday and respond with a solid victory.

Louisville is in the Big East. Syracuse is in the Big East. Therefore, this wasn't a true road game.

Call the experts when we play someone in a TRUE road game.

Agree, but in hindsight that Temple loss just burns me up now. We'd be the king of all college basketball creation with out that loss. Meanwhile those turds lost to St. Bonaventure's today.
we probably wouldn't have won this game if not for the Temple loss. Thank you Temple!

Uhhhhhh, from reading Jake's post, I got the feeling Jake was inferring that Southerland could be out through the tournament. Not good.

I mean Billy Fucillo huge. Knocking off #1 on the road without Southerland. Committee can't say we're not the same team without him. It completely validates the non conference record.

Agreed. Especially if Duke starts to fall off some without Kelly. It could mean the difference between #1 in the East and #1 out West. Still, a Loonnngggg Way to go.

But we played in 2 of the toughest arenas to play in against teams that like to turn teams over and we won both.

Feeling so high right now.

Cheers,
Neil

Hey... Did you notice, we've won TWO games without him. The second was against the no 1 team in the country. This team is very good without him.

There's no way we fall below top-4 seed, so we'd always be in Philly.

As far as the #1s, the winners of the BE, Big 10, and Duke are almost locks. Since the BE is inferior to the Big 10 this year, I thinks it;s highly unlikely the conference would get 2 #1s, and I wouldn't be surprised if Florida is the overall #1 regardless.

After today, we'd have to crap the bed to get worse than a 3.

Louisville is in the Big East. Syracuse is in the Big East. Therefore, this wasn't a true road game.

Call the experts when we play someone in a TRUE road game.

Syracuse will be in the ACC next year. Louisville will be in the ACC the year after. So clearly not a real road game.

they'll find a way