Hughes on pace for one of a kind year here | Syracusefan.com

Hughes on pace for one of a kind year here

Millhouse

Living Legend
Since 92-93, no other SU player has his combination of 2 pt % and 3 pt % for the number of shots he's taken

For single seasons; from 1992-93 to 2018-19; playing for Syracuse; requiring 2-Point Field Goal Percentage >= .579 and 3-Point Field Goal Percentage >= .37 and Field Goal Attempts >= 218 and 3-Point Field Goal Attempts >= 137; sorted by descending Points

Player Season Finder Query Results | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Only 8 ACC players have done it

Season's not over, those are tough percentages to maintain especially if he takes more shots (which i think we all want)

But still - impressive

I would have thought Wes Johnson would have been included here, but he shot 54% on 2's. Either way they are very similar players production wise with Hughes having a lot better handle.

I would have thought Wes Johnson would have been included here, but he shot 54% on 2's. Either way they are very similar players production wise with Hughes having a lot better handle.
yeah, a lot of it might just be more knowledge now about avoiding mid range shots

we're going to be a throwback somewhat with battle and howard shooting them but i'm ok with it

Why did we take this guy again? He obviously can't shoot -- why, just look at how poorly his three point percentage was from 3 years ago at ECU?

Asking for a friend.

my favorite quote was from a reputable poster, who said he had odd form on his shooting stroke. his form is beautiful, and was in his high school tapes as well.