Hurry up Offense ... | Syracusefan.com

Hurry up Offense ...

DomeStranger

All Conference
Was his best idea yet. 611 yards doesn't lie. It was amazing how many plays where they needed every one of those 35 seconds. Nice to have plenty of time to adjust and snap the ball. Also comes in handy when you need 3 quick scores.

I hope Doug learned two things today:

Quick tempo offense works, so does throwing the ball downfield.

Specials teams must be a priority not an after thought. Please hire someone who knows what they are doing.

It will be interesting using that strategy against a dominant opponent like USC...usually you slow down tempo and try to play keep-away.

Was his best idea yet. 611 yards doesn't lie. It was amazing how many plays where they needed every one of those 35 seconds. Nice to have plenty of time to adjust and snap the ball. Also comes in handy when you need 3 quick scores.

I hope Doug learned two things today:

Quick tempo offense works, so does throwing the ball downfield.

Specials teams must be a priority not an after thought. Please hire someone who knows what they are doing.

1. That was the slowest hurry up offense I have seen in some time. But it was light years better than the last couple of years.
2. What is with all the read options for Nassib? The duck and cover after 3 yards was a bit frustrating. Just give it to the back.
3. I have no idea why they went away from the deep ball. They literally could have done it every play, except for
4. That O-line still looks pretty bad to me. Very very slow. I'm trying to figure out which is weaker, the O-line or that secondary...

Would have been nice to get the win, but things look better this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom