Hype Video | Syracusefan.com

Hype Video

That was awesome. Showed my die hard Iowa fan wife, she’s invested. Lol. Brought her to the round of 32 and elite 8 a couple years ago, she’s getting closer to being a fan!!!!
Keep at it man. Will pay dividends... Lifetime of happieness

Only problem there is we live in Iowa, she works for the university and has season tickets for football.

I think I can get her for hoops, lol.

To be honest, she looks like a keeper regardless!

Bring on Duke

How am I supposed to sleep now after watching that??

And yes, our social media game has been exceptional. Pay these interns.

Bring on Duke

The feeling I have after watching that, is what I imagine doing meth feels like. Which kinda makes me wanna do meth.

How do I send that to my dad who doesn’t twitter or facebook. Is there a YouTube link I could text him?

We gettin a W tomorrow. I’m rocking my jersey to work and when they ask me what’s up, I’m going to stare them dead in the eyes and say “you b!tches are lucky I’m not in Omaha”

7E95665A-A83F-4E45-9DA4-C63992F1A140.jpeg

Credit to Edwardfromsodus for pointing this out

The feeling I have after watching that, is what I imagine doing meth feels like. Which kinda makes me wanna do meth.

How do I send that to my dad who doesn’t twitter or facebook. Is there a YouTube link I could text him?

We gettin a W tomorrow. I’m rocking my jersey to work and when they ask me what’s up, I’m going to stare them dead in the eyes and say “you b!tches are lucky I’m not in Omaha”

I feel like CaptainJ took over my account last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom