Class of 2015 - Hyped for HCSS Team for 2015! | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Hyped for HCSS Team for 2015!

Van111

Starter
It is hard to believe but HCSS and his team have only been together for just around 13 months and have already pulled in 2 good recruiting classes. ( A little over a year ago we had defections, flips and uncertainty) What may be even more telling is that this year his coaching team doesn't have to scramble to pull in kids over the next few months filling holes and can dedicate their efforts on the football team, spring ball, and early 2015 recruiting. Not that they didn't last year, but I can't wait to see what they can do this year, on the field and in recruiting. I believe this is that year we make a huge jump in the world of being a perineal top 25 caliber team both on the field and off as well as in recruiting.

Any updates on the practice facility of late? That is scheduled to be up this year, as I remember it. That can't hurt things either.

5-0 and top 25 going into the FSU massacre? I'll take it!
5-0 and an FSU "scare" in the dome sounds much better! I'd take a win too! It happened before, when a number 1 went down at the dome! Now wouldn't that be something...we can dream I guess.

5-0 and an FSU "scare" in the dome sounds much better! I'd take a win too! It happened before, when a number 1 went down at the dome! Now wouldn't that be something...we can dream I guess.
Athlete's are on a whole other level these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom