Hypothetical question for tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Hypothetical question for tomorrow

Marsh01

Living Legend
So if we win tonight how hard will it be to get 2-3 tickets for tomorrow? My father is down there and if we win was going to try and buy 2-3 tickets together so my son and I along with my brother can come down. Just curious as to what people think the prices will be. My father isnt a veteran of scalping tickets and was asking what he thought a good price would be. I want to be prepared what to tell him if we pull the upset tonight.

Suggestions?

So if we win tonight how hard will it be to get 2-3 tickets for tomorrow? My father is down there and if we win was going to try and buy 2-3 tickets together so my son and I along with my brother can come down. Just curious as to what people think the prices will be. My father isnt a veteran of scalping tickets and was asking what he thought a good price would be. I want to be prepared what to tell him if we pull the upset tonight.

Suggestions?
Easier than today

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I think tomorrow will be an easier score than tonight personally (I think that goes without saying). Potentially two bills a ticket, maybe less if you're looking in the high 200s.

Easier than today

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2
This.

You have teams from 4 large, well traveled fan bases trying to buy tickets for 1 session tonight. Tomorrow it's 1 session but only 2 teams.

Go StubHub though, scalping infront of MSG is always a risk, half those tickets are probably fake.

Big East Championship tickets are one of the easiset ones to get. But if it it Syracuse-Louisville I expect prices to be in the low to mid 200's.

One more question...

If I come down I would like to stay in Jersey and take the train in and out. Any locals recommend a place that would be easy to do this? Would I be able to get a train out of Penn Station and back to Jersey after the game?

Thanks in advance.

Don't know the jersey area that great, but the shortest ride into Penn Station would probably be from Secaucus; it's like a 10-15 minute ride from the train station there into Penn Station.

Don't know the jersey area that great, but the shortest ride into Penn Station would probably be from Secaucus; it's like a 10-15 minute ride from the train station there into Penn Station.

I was thinking Secaucus. Not sure if you can drive and leave your car at the train station or would you need to get shuttled from the hotel? Traveling with a 12 year old and just dont want to get stuck post game.

Stubhub is still insane right now, cheapest listing is $279 for 400 level. Occasionally you see a listing for around $200 that vanishes within a minute.

I was thinking Secaucus. Not sure if you can drive and leave your car at the train station or would you need to get shuttled from the hotel? Traveling with a 12 year old and just dont want to get stuck post game.

I don't want to say anything for sure, because I don't 100% know, but I am pretty sure you'd be able to leave your car at the train station in Secaucus. I assume you're coming back after the game, that night?

Suggestions?
Usually the finals aren't that hard. Tonights tickets are by far the toughest. Best bet is to grab someone from one of the teams that loses tonight that wants to get out of town.

I don't want to say anything for sure, because I don't 100% know, but I am pretty sure you'd be able to leave your car at the train station in Secaucus. I assume you're coming back after the game, that night?

Yes would be going right back to the hotel post game.

One more question...

If I come down I would like to stay in Jersey and take the train in and out. Any locals recommend a place that would be easy to do this? Would I be able to get a train out of Penn Station and back to Jersey after the game?

Thanks in advance.

Marsh: If you send me a pm from what town you'll be coming in, I'll give you your best NJ Transit scenario in a pm.

Marsh: If you send me a pm from what town you'll be coming in, I'll give you your best NJ Transit scenario in a pm.

In a meeting. Will pm you in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is parking right at the Secaucus train station.

www.njtransit.com for train schedule

East Rutherford perhaps? There is all kinds of street parking as well around that train station/downtown area.

If you can afford it stay at the W Hotel in Hoboken. You can walk 5 minutes and grab the PATH train (12 minute subway ride) to 33rd and 6th. Door to door to MSG it's 30 minutes. I think tickets for a decent seat will be around $175ish as you have to keep in mind that tomorrow is the St. Patrick's Day parade so avoid 5th Avenue area at all cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom