Hypothetical: What Is Worse Right Now? | Syracusefan.com

Hypothetical: What Is Worse Right Now?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
To be a Rutgers BB fan with no success since 1976 but a glimmer of hope you can make the NIT/CIT this season off an incredibly weak OOC schedule

Or

To be a UConn BB Fan with much past success but the specter of several years of Rutgers like suckage?

If it was a foregone conclusion that UConn will suck, then I'd go with door #2. However, I am not convinced that UConn's demise will be as people think and is a bit overstated. I think they surprise people a bit this season, I think Ollie keeps the job, and I think he eventually does well in the watered down BE. Nationally? We have to see what kind of recruiter he is.

Therefore, I go with door #1, Monte.

*****IF Louisville and Cincy end up leaving, however, all bets are off.

What's a Rutgers BB fan? Baseball? Breaking Bad? Blackberry? BB King? BB Guns?

ive heard this uconn demise story not too long ago. oh yeah..the weeks before the season in which they won it all. they might have a down year or two, but that is now a national program and they will be ok. rutgers will suck for eternity

To be a Rutgers BB fan with no success since 1976 but a glimmer of hope you can make the NIT/CIT this season off an incredibly weak OOC schedule

Or

To be a UConn BB Fan with much past success but the specter of several years of Rutgers like suckage?

Clearly it's worse to be Rutgers. UConn fans at least have their past glory to fall back on, and hopes it will return. Rutgers sucks and always will. The best they can hope for is to become a regionally relevant team. They will never feature nationally.

Or

Mark, that's like asking, would you rather...

(a) Drive a Geo Metro and then possibly upgrade to a Hyundai Accent with some luck, or,

(b) Drive a Ferrari and then possibly have to downgrade to a Lexus, or at worst, a Toyota Camry.

;)

Mark, that's like asking, would you rather...

(a) Drive a Geo Metro and then possibly upgrade to a Hyundai Accent with some luck, or,

(b) Drive a Ferrari and then possibly have to downgrade to a Lexus, or at worst, a Toyota Camry.

;)

What if that Hyundai Accent was built in Dominick Torretto's garage?