I’m betting that | Syracusefan.com

I’m betting that

GooseMutt

All Conference
the most improved player next year is going to be Marek. He’s more confident now and has experience. He took his lickings and liked it so much he went back for more. Never backed away. I believe he was holding back a lot last year trying to figure out his role and do whatever he could to help the team. I also believe he has the highest B.B. IQ out there. With Carey coming I can see Marek cutting to the basket more and Carey dish offs to him. Outside shooting was absent last year. If he starts lighting it up from outside he’s gonna break defenses down.love this guy

the most improved player next year is going to be Marek. He’s more confident now and has experience. He took his lickings and liked it so much he went back for more. Never backed away. I believe he was holding back a lot last year trying to figure out his role and do whatever he could to help the team. I also believe he has the highest B.B. IQ out there. With Carey coming I can see Marek cutting to the basket more and Carey dish offs to him. Outside shooting was absent last year. If he starts lighting it up from outside he’s gonna break defenses down.love this guy
He has that funny flip shot but it works. I agree with you 100% but I also think that a healthy Sidibe will surprise a lot of folks who are not familiar with him. We saw some flashes and let's hope he is able to perform at 100% so we see them on a more regular basis.

Have we ever had the same most improved player 2 years in a row?

Frank, assuming Marek and Elijah are consistent options on offense. Frank wasnt meant to be an iso, bail out threat. Itll surprise people just how good he is with a cchance to be off the ball or having multiple options to pass to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom