I absolutely cannot wait to be back | Syracusefan.com

I absolutely cannot wait to be back

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Bless the southern programs hearts but it’s time SU comes back to dominating. Drives me nuts that we’re just considered middle of the pack/competitive right now.

Bazely and Carey can’t join Brisset, Chukwu, Frank and company soon enough.

I miss the philly and baltimore recruits that really gave it to the other team and loved dominating. Dion, scoop, rick, cj, etc. just great basketball players that knew how to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless the southern programs hearts but it’s time SU comes back to dominating. Drives me nuts that we’re just considered middle of the pack/competitive right now.

Bazely and Carey can’t join Brisset, Chukwu, Frank and company soon enough.

I miss the philly and baltimore recruits that really gave it to the other team and loved dominating. Dion, scoop, rick, cj, etc. just great basketball players that knew how to win.
Are you assuming that Battle is gone?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're not even middle of the pack... we finished in the bottom 4 of the league this year

I’m glad to say that’s not quite accurate. 4 teams were below us and we were tied with ND. So bottom 6.

Still, that’s gotta be the last time that happens. I could be forgetting something, but the only times I recall us being below .500 in the league were this year and 2006 - and the BET run kinda wiped the stink of that out in 2006.

I’m hoping for a 12-6 at the minimum type season next year.

We're not even middle of the pack... we finished in the bottom 4 of the league this year
Teams 3 through 11 in this league all finished within 3 games of each other with an unbalanced league schedule. We are much closer to the middle than the bottom.

I think Sidibe will be a big X-factor for us next year. Him with two healthy knees and some offseason development will give us a true post scorer that we sorely needed this year.

I like Sid a lot and can't wait to see him healthy, but he will have to learn not to travel every time he tries to make a move

I like Sid a lot and can't wait to see him healthy, but he will have to learn not to travel every time he tries to make a move

More worried about his defensive liabilities tbh...

I'm not only excited about a healthy Sidibe, but also Chukwu, Dolezaj, and Brisset with another year's experience. And Battle, who I feel just may be back.

May.