I accidentally deleted the SU/Wis. game! | Syracusefan.com

I accidentally deleted the SU/Wis. game!

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Sweet mother of god, what kind of moron am I? I went to finally watch that game again, and it was gone. But that stupid Ohio State game was still there. I deleted the wrong game. I went to cbs.com and also googled it, but no success. I didn't try youtube and perhaps I should. Anyone have any suggestions? I will humbly accept commentary on my general all around incompetence, as long as you have a good idea how I can extract that game from the ether!

Sweet mother of god, what kind of moron am I? I went to finally watch that game again, and it was gone. But that stupid Ohio State game was still there. I deleted the wrong game. I went to cbs.com and also googled it, but no success. I didn't try youtube and perhaps I should. Anyone have any suggestions? I will humbly accept commentary on my general all around incompetence, as long as you have a good idea how I can extract that game from the ether!
Its a sign. The game is over. Watching it won't change it. Move on.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

grumpy today? Come on Cap!
Baghdad just never got the concept of rewatching sports. Unknown outcomes is what makes sports great.

Burn them to DVD while the game takes place, or immediately after.

Baghdad just never got the concept of rewatching sports. Unknown outcomes is what makes sports great.

i agree with that... a big pet peeve of mine are people who DVR games.

a. if you arent planning your days, weeks, and months around games - you arent a real fan
b. if you have to miss a game - if you arent following live on your mobile devices - you arent a real fan

note: the only acceptable excuses
1. you are in active in the armed forces
2. you are at a funeral (note: this must be your own funeral)

i agree with that... a big pet peeve of mine are people who DVR games.

a. if you arent planning your days, weeks, and months around games - you arent a real fan
b. if you have to miss a game - if you arent following live on your mobile devices - you arent a real fan

note: the only acceptable excuses
1. you are in active in the armed forces
2. you are at a funeral (note: this must be your own funeral)

Oh yeah? Well, here's what I like to do. I like to hike to the Carrier Dome, watch the game, hike home, and then watch it again immediately. THEN I like to save it and maybe I'll just watch it again later. And if the game is blissfully exciting, like say the National Championship game, or the UW/SU game, I just might want to watch it again.

And I am a real fan!

Oh yeah? Well, here's what I like to do. I like to hike to the Carrier Dome, watch the game, hike home, and then watch it again immediately. THEN I like to save it and maybe I'll just watch it again later. And if the game is blissfully exciting, like say the National Championship game, or the UW/SU game, I just might want to watch it again.

And I am a real fan!

so... you watched the game live... right?

my post was in reference to "unknown outcomes is what makes sports great"

And I am a real fan!

i gave you the thumbs up and attacked captain turtle on your behalf.

what the hell is wrong with you?

This seems really random.

this was in reference to the:

come on cap!

may be random... but that's all i thought of what i posted that in my 1st post.

i gave you the thumbs up and attacked captain turtle on your behalf.

what the hell is wrong with you?
I don't know! I get easily confused! Thank you, CusefanATL, for attacking Captain Turtle? I think I became overly excited by watching Donald Driver win Dancing with the Stars. (This is a semi-random reference to the Great State of Wisconsin.)

Anyway, someone came to my rescue, but I can't say who/what/where or (s)he'll have to kill me.