I am confidet Syracuse will be playing the first 2 rounds | Syracusefan.com

I am confidet Syracuse will be playing the first 2 rounds

gilardino

Starter
in Buffalo for the NCAA tourney. Some are saying they are no that sure. Come on, seriously, have faith, people always have to be negative, typical of some of our fan base, the sky is falling, blah, blah, blah, or maybe they want to be different

I don't think you understand the difference between "negative" and "unsure"

Reactions: 007
typical of fans, be confident in your team, we will be a top 16 team, with a 1-4 seed, with sites in carolina or florida there are other places for duke and unc to pay, have faith

We were a top 4 seed this year and was sent to Cali! Given here it worked out I'm so concerned about where we are sent as much as I am concerned about who we are playing when we get there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think we will be in Buffalo but its completely understandable to not be sure. We have a lot of questions, I'm usually one of the ones over estimating how good we will be.

It is way too early to see where we will be placed. I think the only thing that is close to certain is that we will make the NCAA tourney. After that, who knows!

We are returning our leading scorer, a senior defensive center, a junior center/ forward, and sophomore big bodied center, and a sophomore forward who is a freak athlete and can play. If we get good guard play we will be great if we don't we will be up and down like this year!

We are returning our leading scorer, a senior defensive center, a junior center/ forward, and sophomore big bodied center, and a sophomore forward who is a freak athlete and can play. If we get good guard play we will be great if we don't we will be up and down like this year!

I would take "up and down like this year" in a heartbeat.

I would take "up and down like this year" in a heartbeat.
If we are up in march of course but there is no guarantee on that.

typical of fans, be confident in your team, we will be a top 16 team, with a 1-4 seed, with sites in carolina or florida there are other places for duke and unc to pay, have faith

I'm confident in SU, but that won't change what other teams do or how the committee brackets the field. In your Buffalo calculations don't forget the B1G teams. If teams like tOSU, Michigan, Michigan St. are ranked high enough Buffalo is closer to them than Milwaukee or St. Louis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom