I am done with college basketball. | Syracusefan.com

I am done with college basketball.

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
This was the last straw. I was teetering and this sealed it. This game is broken.

See ya later everyone.

This was the last straw. I was teetering and this sealed it. This game is broken.

See ya later everyone.

We stomp Maryland Monday. Haven't blown up anyone in quite some time. Now is when we start our march to the top. Keep bleeding Orange, and you will be rewarded.

See ya later everyone.

Agreed the college game is broken...I'll still follow it because it is less of a train wreck than our economy and political system, and effects my life a whole lot less. Plus it's a better time waster than p o r n.

Last edited:
Lawrinson14 said:
This was the last straw. I was teetering and this sealed it. This game is broken. See ya later everyone.

Lighten up Francis. Good teams, good game, bad refs. stuff happens.

That was Albanycuse-esque. Really? One game is gonna end it for you?

tumblr_likqjslKzm1qdrdd0.gif

See ya later everyone.

This is the kind of post that would be talked about on this board if it was posted on another board.

See ya! What are we, 25-2 and you are jumping off the CuseTrain? Silly.

geez, cut the guy a break. He'll wake up tomorrow with a giant pumpkin head from drinking too much tonight and feel bad he started this thread. Sometimes people say stupid shite, especially when under the influence of the drink. And Syracuse basketball can make people drink, a lot.

That was Albanycuse-esque. Really? One game is gonna end it for you?

He has had a meltdown after every loss this year. Somebody talk him off the ledge.

His photoshop skills are top notch.