I am glad to see Ricky Jackson at the game | Syracusefan.com

I am glad to see Ricky Jackson at the game

Gabjon

All American
Hopefully he can help with the development of the bigs because they are very young but very raw. DC2 3-8 and Rak 3-4 (no post moves) against a team who was playing bigs who are 6'-6".

Hopefully he can help with the development of the bigs because they are very young but very raw. DC2 3-8 and Rak 3-4 (no post moves) against a team who was playing bigs who are 6'-6".
Please clarify what you mean by "he can help." Does Boeheim let former players come to practice and assist the coaches? Thanks! (And I wish I would have seen him. Where was he?)

Please clarify what you mean by "he can help." Does Boeheim let former players come to practice and assist the coaches? Thanks! (And I wish I would have seen him. Where was he?)

Former players are always allowed at practice and I sure guys who want to stay after practice for individual workouts are encouraged. It would be good for Ricky's recovery and great for the bigs. Ricky's weakness is athleticism but he is very skilled and would be a good teacher IMO. Dnic and Devo worked out with the guys all summer it's normal.

He was sitting under the basket in front of the band. I saw him sitting over there, but couldn't tell who it was from how far away I was.

Last night they said something about he was released form the NBA team he was with (forgot which one), implying that it was due to an injury he was dealing with. They also said something about him going to Europe/France to play.

Last night they said something about he was released form the NBA team he was with (forgot which one), implying that it was due to an injury he was dealing with. They also said something about him going to Europe/France to play.
Golden State

Cheriehoop took some pictures of him last night (she was sitting fairly near him). Maybe she will post some. Based on the photo she sent me, it would have been pretty hard to miss him in the crowd.

Rick Jackson.JPG
Cheriehoop took some pictures of him last night (she was sitting fairly near him). Maybe she will post some. Based on the photo she sent me, it would have been pretty hard to miss him in the crowd.

With that aqua light blue hoodie, he did stand out. Where's your orange, Rick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom