???

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dcuse

All Conference
I feel like 7 great halves of basketball just went poof in 15 minutes of eternal hell

good way of putting it. I have so much misguided anger right now. Pure frustration going on. I was fine losing this game prior to tip after the last few games. But not like that.

I feel like 7 great halves of basketball just went poof in 15 minutes of eternal hell

We went from a 6 seed to a fringe 3/4 seed in a few days. Those great halves will pay their dividends.

I'm sort of a in a basketball coma - it was like James sat down, UL fouled 84 times, no whistles were blown, and poof - we were down 10. What just happened?

A lot of things hit at once. A perfect storm. Southerland goes out. The refs turn. Ville gets super hot. And 3 prior games catch up with us.

5 great halves. 1 great OT. 2 bad halves. 1 disastrous half.

But at least we beat Georgetown. Seriously, I'm not upset because of that. Tonight was house money for me, just wish it was a slightly less embarrassing collapse/finish.

We were up big and then out of nowhere it was like a flashback to the most horrible trip and all I can envision is Jared Sullinger's stupid smile . I can feel the whistle going down into my throat, chocking the life out of me.

Bizzaro basketball world all over again. Someone has to penalize refs like this.

A lot of things hit at once. A perfect storm. Southerland goes out. The refs turn. Ville gets super hot. And 3 prior games catch up with us.

I think fatigue was definetly part of the problem.

Seems like we fell behind by 8 quicker then Pitino nuts himself.

it was like the refs couldn't keep up with the game. it was like they needed a timeout to collect themselves. kind of surreal.
like Ricky P is on record saying - might as well foul constantly because they aren't all going to be called and then the refs pretty much just lose track of what's a foul and what isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom