I am of the humble opinion | Syracusefan.com

I am of the humble opinion

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
That Syracuse played well enough to win, but 5-8 is too much to overcome. Pook Marek. He alone was involved in seven bad calls that I saw as impartially as I am able (I stream to TV and 'puter so instant replay is at my fingertips in game)

Three Field Goals made where he should have had a FT. The "block" that drew the T and the screen (three points)

Just horrid. As a fan I feel robbed us of a great competitive game that could have gone down to the wire at least. Ugh. 44 shoving Cee Dee Bay in the hip on an oop pass. Just frick. JG3 got hit on one too. They got called for ONE screen but were holding and elbow leaning on screens on like half their made threes FAAAAR less than Marek when he was run into on Elis make. Just I hate hate HATE to see or say it but it was as apparent as breasts with a beard what was going on.

Thusly, I humbly invite the trio of Roger Ayers, John Gaffney, and Michael Stephens to devour an entire satchel of the fat innkeeper worms that just washed ashore.

I also know a place they can store them for future use.

Fat Innkeeper Worms

Last edited:
Sidibe got shoved a few times. Like a feather. He gets moved without any blatant force. That’s partially on him.

That Syracuse played well enough to win, but 5-8 is too much to overcome. Pook Marek. He alone was involved in seven calls bad that I saw as impartially as I am able (I stream to TV and puter so instant replay is at my fingertips in game)

Three Field Goals made where he should have had a FT. The "block" that drew the T and the screen (three points)

Just horrid. As a fan I feel robbed us of a great competitive game that could have gone down to the wire at least. Ugh. 44 shoving Cee Dee Bay in the hip on an oop pass. Just frick. JG3 got hit on one too. They got called for ONE screen but were holding and elbow leaning on screens on like half their made threes FAAAAR less than Marek when he was run into on Elis make. Just I hate hate HATE to see or say it but it was as apparent as breasts with a beard what was going on.

Thusly, I humbly invite the trio of Roger Ayers, John Gaffney, and Michael Stephens to devour an entire satchel of the fat innkeeper worms that just washed ashore.

Fat Innkeeper Worms
Do you write for Hallmark?

And McDog had the odasity to put on a crying face when he got called for the 2 hand shove on G3. Clearly shown on replay. He may not have pushed hard but definitely had 2 hands on him.

At least it wasn’t 50-40. Offensively we did enough. Too many fouls and lack of rebounding. It would also help if Hughes would put his uniform on in the second half. He’s too talented to be that passive. He has to attack and at least set up teammates. I though Girard was more aggressive and I hope Buddy learns that he is never going to get wide open and has to use his quick release To shoot like he did in the second half. We need to be more consistent for 40 minutes to beat better teams. We are getting better. We scored 176 points in the past two games on the road. That’s a huge change for this program. I thought our defense was too slow to react in the first half and we have to do whatever it takes to rebound. If you can‘t get it, try tipping it to a teammate. Anything but allow them to lay it back up. We have a chance to keep getting better over the next three weeks. Our start of the ACC schedule is pretty good. Need some momentum and keep getting minutes for Washington, Guerrier and Edwards. They need to look for Edwards on the roll because he’s wide open. He presents himself very well. I’m not sure where this team will end up, but they are getting better. Consistency for 40 minutes is the key. Experience will help.

That Syracuse played well enough to win, but 5-8 is too much to overcome. Pook Marek. He alone was involved in seven bad calls that I saw as impartially as I am able (I stream to TV and 'puter so instant replay is at my fingertips in game)

Fat Innkeeper Worms

You shouldn't feel robbed, Marek commits dumb fouls. Being the officiating didn't seem lopsided outside of a couple of hot whistles. Georgetown moved the ball at will and our guys were bouncing off that big from NC State. Our guys got pensive when they had chances to make plays, but in fairness freshmen...

Georgetown ran us all over the floor. They moved better, shot better, and were better down low.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom