I am only 200 behind JB... | Syracusefan.com

I am only 200 behind JB...

newmexicuse

All Conference
he has 900 wins, this is my 700th post.

I figure I should be able to overtake him sometime in 2013 even though so far he can win em faster than I can post em !!

I also have 198 likes, how about two likes on this post so I can equal his 900 overall !!

Thx in advance guys !!

I figure I should be able to overtake him sometime in 2013 even though so far he can win em faster than I can post em !!

I also have 198 likes, how about two likes on this post so I can equal his 900 overall !!

Thx in advance guys !!

Congrats lol

Thx in advance guys !!

I wanna like this post, but I don't want to screw with your 900 mojo...

Thx in advance guys !!

Yeah, but you probably fattened up the count with easy posts. ;-)

Probably no more easy posts than Jimmy had W's against cupcakes...LOL !!

PS - Special thx to CuseTroop & Moqui for the likes on this post as I strive to pass Jimmy by the end of 2013.

Thx in advance guys !!

Does that mean you are 198 and 502?

Thx in advance guys !!
It seems a rare thing to get all of your posts on the same board these days, especially 700+. Nobody does it like JB does, sticking with the board for an entire posting career... I hear the Boneyard and the Louisville Authority have been circling you with contract offers for you?! 900+, is the goal, I want them all here!

It seems a rare thing to get all of your posts on the same board these days, especially 700+. Nobody does it like JB does, sticking with the board for an entire posting career... I hear the Boneyard and the Louisville Authority have been circling you with contract offers for you?! 900+, is the goal, I want them all here!
Yes, the offers have been rolling in, but I have been a Cuse loyalist through and through since 1966 when I matriculated (& when Jimmy was a player on the team). No offer will be big enough to make me go elsewhere.

My bigger concern is how many of those posts came in November outside of NY.

Yes, the offers have been rolling in, but I have been a Cuse loyalist though since 1966 when I matriculated (& when Jimmy was a player on the team). No offer will be big enough to make me go elsewhere.

Thats what you say now... Until the Knicks board calls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom