I am really enjoying watching Edsall suck it this year.. | Syracusefan.com

I am really enjoying watching Edsall suck it this year..

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
I pull for him to lose every game, like I said the UCONN game has lost a ton of luster for me with him gone not that we really beat them very often. I disliked Edsall, P is just P, good man, decent coach and getting old. Seems like years ago at this point.

Edsall's press conferences are pure comedy, he doesn't do well under the bright lights of laying a steaming turd every week... makes it seem like his dancing days may be done for awhile,
He took a good football team and ran it off a cliff

I pull for him to lose every game, like I said the UCONN game has lost a ton of luster for me with him gone not that we really beat them very often. I disliked Edsall, P is just P, good man, decent coach and getting old. Seems like years ago at this point.

Edsall's press conferences are pure comedy, he doesn't do well under the bright lights of laying a steaming turd every week... makes it seem like his dancing days may be done for awhile,
have to admit, I'm enjoying the hell out of it too. Guy may be a SU alum - but I really grew to dislike him after watching him at UConn and then you add him to a program that I root against no matter who the coach is and I'm just really enjoying it :cool:

After the embarrassment of losing to BCU one must wonder if Edsall thinks "Suck for Luck" is also a good strategy in college football.

Holy , ouch. WOW, he just rips Randy
Feinstein got one thing wrong though - his conclusion that Randy had taken responsibility for their miserable season. By prefacing that admission with the word "Ultimately" he's really saying that it's other peoples' fault, but because he's the top guy the fault ultimately goes up to him. He's an egomaniacal jackass Oh Lord

Watching what Maryland, and then in turn UConn, did in terms of filling their head coach positions makes me feel much better about my own managerial skills.

Did anyone NOT see Edsall being a huge disappointment in College Park?

Wow that article in the Post is spot on. He should swallow his tongue and focus on improving his program. Stop passing the blame on to Ralph. The fans want W's now, and you are about to get pounded by SU in a year or two.

The way he left UConn, it is hard to root for the guy.

He is a very good football coach but does not come off as a particularly nice guy. And, as John Feinstein notes, has a tendency apparently to lay blame on others and bashes him for the way he left UConn.

That's a very tough piece.
It is hard to believe that he is struggling at MD - the play and the awful uniforms make it tough to watch.