I am seriously concerned about... | Syracusefan.com

I am seriously concerned about...

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
...our walk-ons. They have only 6 total points in 7 games.

Their stats:

2-13...FG
1-12...3-pt
1-5...FT
6...TOs
12...Rebs
4...Steals

They are rebounding well and playing good defense, but offensively they are having issues.

I'm not even sure if serious, but if you are... chuckle, chuckle.

Our walk-ons have never factored into a real game (BE or NCAA), and if they ever do, we will have way bigger issues. That is what recruiting is for.

Not really serious...just the scholly players are playing so well there is not too much to talk about with them right now...also tired of the MCW/L&T issue...

The Walk-Ons covered the spread for me on Saturday!! :D

same with me. watched the game at hudson grille in atlanta with about 15 other cuse fans. 2 of us went wild when nassar hit the 3.

I knew losing Reese was going to come back and bite us in the ass

OP, I agree. I am concerned that if we don't start getting better contributions from the walk-ons that we might have a short run in March.

I'm not even sure if serious, but if you are... chuckle, chuckle.

Our walk-ons have never factored into a real game (BE or NCAA), and if they ever do, we will have way bigger issues. That is what recruiting is for.
6OT game.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

6OT game.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Exactly!! What if we have another 6OT game? Our walk ons may be able to keep the other team from scoring, but if they can't score themsleves, then the game is still a tie which leads you 7, 8, 9, etc. OTs!!!

Lol. Let's plan on a few of those each year! ;)

iirc ronneil herron and justin thomas have both come in to shoot meaningful ft's for injured players.

i think herron did it 3 or 4 times during his career.

If only Bjorn was on the roster we wouldn't have a care in the world.

true...if only we knew...If we had not given him so much crap about his posts, we could have instead recruited him and thus not have to worry about the walkons. Actually all we would have needed was him, no other walk ons.

Bjorn's absence reminds me of Batman.

"He's the walk on we deserve, but don't need right now. He'll stay away from the board because he can take it. Because he's a silent Dominican. A YMCA protector. A Dark Nut."

Bjorn's absence reminds me of Batman.

"He's the walk on we deserve, but don't need right now. He'll stay away from the board because he can take it. Because he's a silent Dominican. A YMCA protector. A Dark Nut."

I had to keep myself from laughing out loud so as not to get in trouble at work or have people look at me weird...they already look at me weird enough!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom