I am sick of hearing how well Wisconsin shot | Syracusefan.com

I am sick of hearing how well Wisconsin shot

LowvilleCuse

Walk On
Syracuse beat Wisconsin, shooting 55% from 2-pt range and 55.6% from 3-pt range. Wisconsin shot 51.9% from 3-pt range but just 31.8% from 2-pt range. The cuse shot better. It will interesting to see what kind of spin they (espn and everybody else)put on this win. I thought the cuse played good all around , on d and on offense.

thsy did shoot great. forget the %'s, that may have been the best shooting display from3 that we have ever seen. and while our dee was good when it needed to be, the slow reacting defense of scoop and kjo almost did us in. they were great those last 2 possessions but i just don't get why they take so many possessions off.

For what it's worth, Waiters blew a couple plays defensively as well. But man, they made some ridiculous shots. Jordan Taylor in the 2nd half was incredible.

outside of that crazy 4 minute run, they were a good but not great 8-21, .381.

at the end of the day, they had 1 great run . . . but we had 2: 22-6 to take control in the first half, then holding them to 1 field goal over the last 7 minutes

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Yeh , right they would come back into the zone and scoop and dion would just be standing there with there hands down and one step behind.

thsy did shoot great. forget the %'s, that may have been the best shooting display from3 that we have ever seen. and while our dee was good when it needed to be, the slow reacting defense of scoop and kjo almost did us in. they were great those last 2 possessions but i just don't get why they take so many possessions off.
I understand that jb likes his seniors, but I was a little surprised james didn't come in for kris defensively

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

um... they shot 6... six straight 3's... yeah, they shot great.

but we won

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom