I am so happy . . . . . | Syracusefan.com

I am so happy . . . . .

jordoo

Living Legend
Not to get a win against a good team (although that's great) but to see our guys compete against a good team for 40 minutes. No it doesn't mean we are going to run off 10 wins in the ACC and be a high speed in the tourney but I hope they continue to fight and compete win or lose.

That is fun to watch. We were down a bit early, then controlled things by the half. We forced them to switch defense in the 2nd half, weathered a run and closed them out. Here's hoping we see more of that win or lose. Compete every play!

Not to get a win against a good team (although that's great) but to see our guys compete against a good team for 40 minutes. No it doesn't mean we are going to run off 10 wins in the ACC and be a high speed in the tourney but I hope they continue to fight and compete win or lose.

That is fun to watch. We were down a bit early, then controlled things by the half. We forced them to switch defense in the 2nd half, weathered a run and closed them out. Here's hoping we see more of that win or lose. Compete every play!
YES YES YES YES YES!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom