I am so thankful | Syracusefan.com

I am so thankful

moqui

generational talent
that whatever did or did not happen, it did or did not happen at the beginning of a week with no games scheduled, so that we can have 8 or 10 multi-page threads analyzing what did or did not happen

you know, just to keep us occupied

Yeah, I don't know which thread will have the latest info, so I need to check them all! Keeps me busy during this blowout on MNF.

that whatever did or did not happen, it did or did not happen at the beginning of a week with no games scheduled, so that we can have 8 or 10 multi-page threads analyzing what did or did not happen

you know, just to keep us occupied

Or we could have a dozen posts from Albanycuse asking us who our favorite mid-major player who never played against Syracuse was back in the 90's.

Weber State!

The Show. I remember him pretty clearly. Great scoring powers through that run he had.

Wikipedia suggests that he is still playing for pay, currently in Guanajuato, MX.

The Show. I remember him pretty clearly. Great scoring powers through that run he had.

Wikipedia suggests that he is still playing for pay, currently in Guanajuato, MX.

If he runs into Red and Andy Dufresne, tell them I said "hello."

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is kicking rocks at the Lord and Taylor window mannequins rocking a Nerlens Noel flat top like a boss.

If Bjorn was around, we would have had a board member on scene, interrogating L&T employees, hunting down security guards, protesting the food court. We would have had the inside scoop!

If Bjorn was around, we would have had a board member on scene, interrogating L&T employees, hunting down security guards, protesting the food court. We would have had the inside scoop!

Thank goodness, we don't need them mobilizing the Elite Carousel Mall Food Court Team 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom