I am still in shock... | Syracusefan.com

I am still in shock...

newmexicuse

All Conference
There we are at the end. Based upon how our o was playing i am thinking we have a 25% chance to win and a 75% chance for ot.

I still cant believe that to. How can our star, a near hero, in this game have gotten so careless?

Then the daggar, we lose because they hustled more and got an open court rebound and putback...fitting ending.

We just played weak and like we did not want the game enough. Where was jimmy's adjustment to retract the zone a bit so we could be in better rebounding position? Maybe not all on the players, but as jimmy once said, dead men could have gotten more rebounds.

I went to the grading link page. Plenty of d's and f's to go around. Got to player of the game for us. Could not give it to ty because of the last play. Everybody else flat out stank. I ended up voting for sid by default. At least he worked his way free underneath for two big hoops. That is really sad.

I am done with this vent.

The ending definitely ruined a special day. The crowd size for that weather AND without students was incredible.
And the National Anthem was one of the best Ive heard, man that was good.
Ill go here...before the season if you saw our record, with losses to a good Bonnie team,Wake,Kansas and N Dame you'd take it given the unknown and age of our team. Lets rally, support them and will them to March Madness. It can be done.

The ending definitely ruined a special day. The crowd size for that weather AND without students was incredible.
And the National Anthem was one of the best Ive heard, man that was good.
Ill go here...before the season if you saw our record, with losses to a good Bonnie team,Wake,Kansas and N Dame you'd take it given the unknown and age of our team. Lets rally, support them and will them to March Madness. It can be done.
Expectations are dynamic. A loss to wf without its best player for 75% of the game and a loss to nd without their TWO best players are flat out very disappointing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom