I bet we smoke them | Syracusefan.com

I bet we smoke them

FRANKIEFAN

Hall of Fame
Just a hunch but honestly this team has beaten better MSU JJJ and Bridges are doing things in the league that was a home game for them we beat these clowns in Cameron and they are ash without zion look at the game vs UNC that was at cameron.

This community LOVES their team and coach despite the losers on here who hate the Dome will be lit and they are walking into a cauldron.

Win this for the Jiminez family they are SU fans.

Im sorry, this whole thing is an absolute tragedy but “win this for the Jimenez family” Lines make NO sense to me.

We can show our support to JB by treating it like any other game, that’s it.

Win lose or draw thaT will family will be just as hurt. It feels cheap to be like “this is for you guys”. Their father is gone, why some people think that it will make the family feel better by clapping for them at mid court or “winning a game for them” is beyond me

There is no playbook for this thing but I feel like anything done about it during the game is completely inappropriate and out of place.

Please make it stop.

Win this one for your Kaiser, I deserve and DEMAND a WIN.

Pretty sure the Jimenez family, if they do care about Cuse Hoop, certainly dont give a rats arse about it today and likely the rest of the year...if ever again.

Unfortunately mourning and the game are not mutually exclusive and our friends at espn have decided to send their version of 1980s John Thompson to the Dome, but this should attempted to be played with as much normalcy as possible and let espn’s attemp to make this a circus be damned.

Moment of silence, play the game.

Manage the presser as best as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom