I blame Marsh... | Syracusefan.com

I blame Marsh...

bpo57

Living Legend
For this catastrophe of UC winning the NC. He posts about MSU being overrated and then they go on a rampage and win the B1G conference tournament and then go all the way to the East regional final where they lose to the eventual NC, UC. Can you change that tag line to Syracuse will never win a NC again?

Marsh is as good a target for blame as anyone. Used to be Fishy was a go-to blame victim around here, and we've lacked that for a long time.

Hopefully the ACC has lost the receipt from the Syracuse/Pitt acquisition and won't be attempting to return us for a UConn special of some sort. It'd be nice to see UConn fade away and be a college hoops has-been a la City College or something like that.

For this catastrophe of UC winning the NC. He posts about MSU being overrated and then they go on a rampage and win the B1G conference tournament and then go all the way to the East regional final where they lose to the eventual NC, UC. Can you change that tag line to Syracuse will never win a NC again?
Marsh has nothing on RF.

How can someone watch so much basketball and not know anything? The guy must have been in a beer coma most of the time.

Marsh has nothing on RF.

You've got that right.

Sadly, that's about the only thing you've ever been right about on this forum. Last time I paid attention to one of your posts, you were vociferously contradicting my pre-season practice write up by predicting that BJ was going to play a lot of minutes at the 2 this season. Great call--almost as "accurate" as when I stopped paying attention to your nonsense years ago when you went on that dopey vendetta about how bad Rautins sucked at the beginning of his senior year.

Last edited:
First of all (insert my favorite 2 word phrase that apparently has now been banned)

Secondly think of how bad you feel right now. Multiply it by 1000. Then have someone kick you in the nuts and pour acid on your balls. Then jump into a campfire. Then have someone tie you down and make you watch while Patrick Ewing and Michael Graham violate your wife. Then have someone tell you that Pabst is no longer brewing beer. Thats about the level I am at right now.

I didnt even watch the game last night as I knew what the outcome would be and I didnt want that visual memory etched into my brain.

There is one thing I wont do is back down from what I believe in. I dont suck up to anyone and am not going to say "good for them". If that makes me a douchebag well then I'm a douchebag.

Last edited:
First of all

Secondly think of how bad you feel right now. Multiply it by 1000. Then have someone kick you in the nuts and pour acid on your balls. Then jump into a campfire. Then have someone tie you down and make you watch while Patrick Ewing and Michael Graham violate your wife. Then have someone tell you that Pabst is no longer brewing beer. Thats about the level I am at right now.

I didnt even watch the game last night as I knew what the outcome would be and I didnt want that visual memory etched into my brain.

There is one thing I wont do is back down from what I believe in. I dont suck up to anyone and am not going to say "good for them". If that makes me a douchebag well then I'm a douchebag.
You don't get much correct but you nailed this one.

First of all (insert my favorite 2 word phrase that apparently has now been banned)

Post of the year right there.

Lol funny post. I hear ya. Been there where you know the outcome is pre-ordained and you're gonna hate it. Reminds me of 1990/1991 when the NYG made the playoffs. I hate them so I shot off my big mouth and told a co-worker I'd give him 10-1 odds on $50 that the NYG would not win the SB. After five FGs from Matt Bahr and an Effin fumble from Roger Craig at midfield in the final minutes of the NFC title game- I knew Scott Norwood was missing that FG. Same deal after Tyree caught it off his helmet.

Someone definitely needs to be thrown into the volcano to appease the spirits and return tranquility to the traumatized villagers.

1.jpg

Well for the better part of the season I used a cuse rant by caw from the Boneyard as my signature. It was glorious, but I feel like I should bear some blame for getting on the bad side of the karma police.

You've got that right.

Sadly, that's about the only thing you've ever been right about on this forum. Last time I paid attention to one of your posts, you were vociferously contradicting my pre-season practice write up by predicting that BJ was going to play a lot of minutes at the 2 this season. Great call--almost as "accurate" as when I stopped paying attention to your nonsense years ago when you went on that dopey vendetta about how bad Rautins sucked at the beginning of his senior year.
I did not say that BJ would play. LI said that he could be a 2. His Dad said the same but you said no. I never said that Rautins sucked. in his junior yr I had some criticisms and I hoped for improvement. I,m glad that he had a primo year. You are a pest.

I did not say that BJ would play. LI said that he could be a 2. His Dad said the same but you said no. I never said that Rautins sucked. in his junior yr I had some criticisms and I hoped for improvement. I,m glad that he had a primo year. You are a pest.

Revisionist history at its finest--which isn't surprising, given how you need to rationalize how badly off target you are on most topics [especially on the Rautins issue].

On this forum, you are probably my least favorite poster--not for any personal reason, but because I find you to be one of the consistently least informed posters when it comes to basketball, while simultaneously expressing some of the strongest opinions. You and I used to lock horns over a lot of the nonsense you posted until I came to realize that engaging you in a dialogue is a pointless waste of time. That's why I've made a conscious effort to not pay attention to your posts anymore.

You don't like me--I'm perfectly fine with that. I'll "suffer" that burden as a badge of honor. That you even referenced me at all in an unsolicited manner during your original response to this thread suggests that you carry an irrational grudge. Feel free to ignore my posts from now on and we'll both be happier.

Last edited:

Oh--and one last thing: insofar as which one of us is a "pest," the aforementioned "argument" about BJ playing the 2 this year came from your response to my preseason practice observations post. A post that I got close to 200 likes for, and got lots of appreciative feedback from many other posters on the forum.

Your reaction amidst all of that praise was to myopically glom onto one observation I made about BJ spending the entire practice getting all of his work with the forwards, and make the point that I was "wrong" by referencing a Donna Ditota article indicating that BJ might get time in the backcourt--which obviously didn't occur. I couldn't care less whether you [or anybody else] agreed or disagreed with my practice observations--I made the post to stimulate dialogue. You are the one who nitpicked minutia for the sake of being argumentative.

So which one of us does that make the pest?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom