I call BS... | Syracusefan.com

I call BS...

TheSpaz

2nd String
The girls lose and still get a 3 star 6-4 200lb WR to commit in Andre Patton who did have a Cuse offer. Well lets hope he can't catch either...lol

Thankfully they aren't our problem anymore ... and once they start getting pounded in the B1G they'll stock up on 2 stars ...

They've been on him for a looooong time so it's not a surprise. What is a surprise to me is how any wide receiver recruit would want to play in that system. Coleman (as with the entire WR corp) was soooooo under used it was criminal.

Only a RB would want to play for flood - a rb who wants 40 carries a game - though maybe not even. Huggins had his pick of schools and he enters his junior year not having done so far.

Can you imagine though if Coleman played in the Syracuse system his numbers would've been freakish.

They've been on him for a looooong time so it's not a surprise. What is a surprise to me is how any wide receiver recruit would want to play in that system. Coleman (as with the entire WR corp) was soooooo under used it was criminal.

Only a RB would want to play for flood - a rb who wants 40 carries a game - though maybe not even. Huggins had his pick of schools and he enters his junior year not having done **** so far.

Can you imagine though if Coleman played in the Syracuse system his numbers would've been freakish.

Yep I know. These kids aren't seeing the forest through the trees.

Only a RB would want to play for flood - a rb who wants 40 carries a game - though maybe not even. Huggins had his pick of schools and he enters his junior year not having done **** so far.

But...But...But its F.A.M.I.L.Y.

If Syracuse University ever ever ever did anything like that, I'd send them my degree back...

Maybe he can be the next Jeremy Deering. What an incredible waste of talent. He should petition the NCAA to get the year back he wasted running the stallion.

Thankfully they aren't our problem anymore ... and once they start getting pounded in the B1G they'll stock up on 2 stars ...
I hope they enjoy becoming Northwestern without the academic prowess to make up for their athletic shortcomings.

I hate Rutgers as much as the next guy but Coleman did have 10 TDs this year, they must use him a little.

I hate Rutgers as much as the next guy but Coleman did have 10 TDs this year, they must use him a little.

Lol dude has 39 catches so he gets about 3 catches a game. Yeah he's often used...lol Hell Our 3rd WR had more catches and nearly as many yards. Those Rutgers WR's are just wasted talent.

I thought the same thing. Coleman was significantly underused and could be superb in the right place. I felt bad for him every time I've seen him this year. He chose poorly.

Too bad SU was so far from home for him. At least that's why he eliminated us during his recruitment, we had been in his final 3 and did get an official from him. He definitely would have done himself a favor having Nassib throwing to him.

Does Coleman walk on the basketball team? I thought that was a big deal to him during his recruitment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom