u at game tomorrow?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
he let e go with it, I requested a sit down with him and vito, he let me go off, loved my call, hope u all heard it. I also said boeheim is like lippi from italy's world cup team in 06, us vs the world!!!!!

Who's Vito? Who's Lippi? Are these good things? What is the World Cup? Did you challenge him to a drinking game?

I think some of it has to do with soccer, what the rest of the world ridiculously calls 'futbol'. Oh Lord

I asked which poster that was in the Must listen to Dakich thread. He isn't crazy, Dakich had an SU fan on Gilardino apparently and they went back at for a good 2 minutes it was a good call.

I asked which poster that was in the Must listen to Dakich thread. He isn't crazy, Dakich had an SU fan on Gilardino apparently and they went back at for a good 2 minutes it was a good call.

Talking about soccer? And who is Vito?

Talking about soccer? And who is Vito?
He compared Boeheim playing the Us against the World card like Lippi did for Italy at the World Cup in 2006. Dakich was making a joke about how Syracuse fans were acting like Northeast mafia members who are bullies and when they are confronted back down. Gilardino joked with him about that and he said when he does the NIT games in MSG that they should sit down with Vito and hash it out.

He compared Boeheim playing the Us against the World card like Lippi did for Italy at the World Cup in 2006. Dakich was making a joke about how Syracuse fans were acting like Northeast mafia members who are bullies and when they are confronted back down. Gilardino joked with him about that and he said when he does the NIT games in MSG that they should sit down with Vito and hash it out.

Was that so hard to untangle?
Thank you, you've made the content of the call nice and clear.

Now who is Dakich?

Thanks for the translation. This must have been wildly entertaining when heard on the radio, I guess sometimes the awesomeness of things can be lost when written down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom