I came across a video showing the last 5minutes or so of our 2003 | Syracusefan.com

I came across a video showing the last 5minutes or so of our 2003

CaliCuse

All American
championship game . Watching it and knowing the result still gave enough nail biting time to really enjoy how it ultimately played out with Warrick's amazing Gumby block.Some missed free throws at the end added t the pressure experienced at the time It reminded me of how important Josh Pace was to that team. The kid's energy out there made it lokklike sometimes we had six players on the floor. A great season and game for us. We need another one soon while Jimmy is around.

championship game . Watching it and knowing the result still gave enough nail biting time to really enjoy how it ultimately played out with Warrick's amazing Gumby block.Some missed free throws at the end added t the pressure experienced at the time It reminded me of how important Josh Pace was to that team. The kid's energy out there made it lokklike sometimes we had six players on the floor. A great season and game for us. We need another one soon while Jimmy is around.
Will get there soon.