I can live with... | Syracusefan.com

I can live with...

BostonOrange

2nd String
.. the fact that BT and MCW are incapable of making wide open shots. That is a physical limitation. But the jumping up in the air and passing straight to the opponent (usually MCW) and the horrid shot selection and overdribbling (usually BT) and the failing to make simple kick out passes to a WIDE FING OPEN Southerland (both of them) really makes me want to put my foot through the fing televsion.

The MCW drive, jump, turn and pass to someone not wearing Orange needs to be addressed by the staff... For my sanity at the very least.

.. the fact that BT and MCW are incapable of making wide open shots. That is a physical limitation. But the jumping up in the air and passing straight to the opponent (usually MCW) and the horrid shot selection and overdribbling (usually BT) and the failing to make simple kick out passes to a WIDE FING OPEN Southerland (both of them) really makes me want to put my foot through the fing televsion.
Hard to argue with most of those points (although I do think BT can shoot--just not consistently from night-to-night).

What's worse is today he started leaving his feet and actually passing to BMK. BMK luckily had one of his better games ever. But that is not a wise choice of targets going forward.