I Can't Believe!! | Syracusefan.com

I Can't Believe!!

Matt Steimle

Walk On
I'm a new poster. I was born in 1977. Been honestly watching since 1986. Had season tickets with my dad from 1988-1996. Got my haircut by Joseph Ginuizini (sp?) in shopping town mall who was president of the hardwood club at the time. Would see all kinds of players get haircuts there. Wendell Alexis, George Papadokis (before he transferred to Michigan St) among others.

What I can't believe is this has been a awesome year! I have enjoyed it more than any other year and we truly don't have a superstar! Been one of JB's best coaching jobs ever!

I was at ever home came in 2002-2003( the last time we went undefeated at home) and I think we are in for a special next couple of weeks! Bring on anyone! We took down the b12 that year I for some reason I think it will be the ACC this year. Virginia in Rd of 32, Duke in elite 8 in Boston, NC in New Orleans!! Just a hunch.

Go CUSE! CUSE reunion in NO again this year!!

I'm a new poster. I was born in 1977. Been honestly watching since 1986. Had season tickets with my dad from 1988-1996. Got my haircut by Joseph Ginuizini (sp?) in shopping town mall who was president of the hardwood club at the time. Would see all kinds of players get haircuts there. Wendell Alexis, George Papadokis (before he transferred to Michigan St) among others.

What I can't believe is this has been a awesome year! I have enjoyed it more than any other year and we truly don't have a superstar! Been one of JB's best coaching jobs ever!

I was at ever home came in 2002-2003( the last time we went undefeated at home) and I think we are in for a special next couple of weeks! Bring on anyone! We took down the b12 that year I for some reason I think it will be the ACC this year. Virginia in Rd of 32, Duke in elite 8 in Boston, NC in New Orleans!! Just a hunch.

It could work out that way since we already have NCSU and VT scalps...

I wouldn't want it to be known if I was George Papadokis' hair stylist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom