L'ville doesn't cheat.

[To the extent that UK does]

I hate LVille less than I hate UK

Not much less...but less.

Ditto for me

Hope they knock off UK, then get embarassed by kansas in the finals

Big East pride. We are still a Big East member. Pitino and Boeheim are close and you can be sure that Boeheim is rooting for Pitino in this one. Hard to root for Calipari, especially with his history. I could go on...

Wow i am i cant believe that, Knowing that Kentucky goes after every single recruit were interested in

That alone should make every cuse fan hate them with a passion

I hate Gtown and Uconn. But kentucky has passed both of them

So that Kentucky does not win

and lessens the chance of Nerlens ending up there

Even though i still believe we will get him, Kentucky losing would help
Do you honestly believe what happens this weekend has ANY impact on Nerlens Noel? If so, you're delusional.

Do you honestly believe what happens this weekend has ANY impact on Nerlens Noel? If so, you're delusional.

If Kentucky were to lose it can only hurt them not help. So yes i do

Big East pride. We are still a Big East member. Pitino and Boeheim are close and you can be sure that Boeheim is rooting for Pitino in this one. Hard to root for Calipari, especially with his history. I could go on...

Yeah...another BIG EAST NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP banner to hang in the dome!

Seriously though... A Kentucky title would be sure to make the NCAA squirm a little...so there's that.

You tell me how if you are UK and you lose how that helps you with Nerlens ?
1) We already lost, so it just brings us even, if that, if that actually matters.

2) I GUARANTEE he doesn't give half a what happens this year. He's not here this year.

1) We already lost, so it just brings us even, if that, if that actually matters.

2) I GUARANTEE he doesn't give half a what happens this year. He's not here this year.

Watch how the Kentucky faithful react with a loss tonight to Lville of all teams. There have been talk that Nerlens has reservations of going south to begin with

The mass hysteria by the kentucky fans with a loss tonight would surely turn him off. He would say i want to go deal with that

If UK wins it all it makes it that much more likely that everyone bolts for the NBA, freeing up PT*. If anything we should be rooting FOR Kentucky.

*Obviouly everyone is leaving anyway so it's a moot point. These outcomes have no bearing at all on Noel's decision.

Please stop making sense. It only confuses him.

Watch how the Kentucky faithful react with a loss tonight to Lville of all teams. There have been talk that Nerlens has reservations of going south to begin with

The mass hysteria by the kentucky fans with a loss tonight would surely turn him off. He would say i want to go deal with that

You're young so let me educate you on a key concept.

The program is bigger than one recruit.

Once you learn this you'll find you have a lot less stress in your life.

GO CARDS!
GO BIG EAST!
GO UNDERDOG!
GO REDHEADED STEPCHILD!

The 'Ville to win just to see those arrogant, self-rightious Kentucky fans who believe it's their birthright to have a national championship, have a total meltdown.

I'm rooting for an awesome post-game presser, one in which everyone sounds polite, but they're seething inside.

Kind of like that 'interview' with Jim Rome, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom