??

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dcuse

All Conference
I'm all in on our move. JT III's comment is out of frustration that we're leaving but man this league's tournament has always been the best and it ends forever tonight. Sucks.

RIP: Greatest conference tournament in American sports.

I'm thrilled to see the ACC evolve going forward. It's an exciting time to be an Orange fan.

Hopefully the people within the ACC will begin to understand that part of what made the BET so special was where it was played. You just cannot compare any other venue to Madison Square Garden when it comes to a conference tournament. Nothing else is within the same realm.

JT3's comment was bush league. Sore loser. The rivalry is officially closed.

He's going to have many great years in the New Atlantic 10.

RIP: Greatest conference tournament in American sports.

So true. There's really nothing like the BET at MSG. So, so many memorable moments for SU fans.

Also, JT III is every bit the tool as his pops. His school would've taken the money and run had they been provided with the same opportunity as SU.

JT3's comment was bush league. Sore loser. The rivalry is officially closed.

What a joke that comment was. He should be thankful that he has that last name, or he'd still be coaching a mid-major.

Well said OP. On top of the fact that I love SU basketball, this has been a 30 year family tradition for me, I can't really remember what it was like to not have a Big East tournament to go to. Win or lose, it's meant a lot to me to have one more memorable run.

what was his comments last night?

Something to the effect that it's a shame that SU chose to take a few more dollars to go to Tobacco Road, and end the rivalry

what was his comments last night?
It was something like "it's a shame their going to Tobacco Road for a few extra dollars. This rivalry meant so much to both programs", that was basically it.

Funny how the basketball schools are starting to realize how important Syracuse was to their identity. They'll be fine in their new big east. Can't believe they're all dumping UConn for just a few extra dollars, but it's their right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom