a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
...for this team to come to life and make a run in the tournament. I've never wanted an SU team to prove people wrong more in my life. We don't run good half court offense, we can't recruit kids that know how to play basketball, we never develop people, Boeheim is mean to the media blah blah blah. I can't wait to read the posts when people try to back track off of everything they have said for the last 30 days. Bring it on bitches. Who's with me!!!!

...for this team to come to life and make a run in the tournament. I've never wanted an SU team to prove people wrong more in my life. We don't run good half court offense, we can't recruit kids that know how to play basketball, we never develop people, Boeheim is mean to the media blah blah blah. I can't wait to read the posts when people try to back track off of everything they have said for the last 30 days. Bring it on bitches. Who's with me!!!!
All hands on deck!

Boeheim is mean to the media blah blah blah.

Great post, though I think even some of the most harsh critics would love for this to happen. I think the team has a run in them and we will be pleasantly surprised with how the season ends up.

But I highlighted this part because I don't get why people keep harping on this. All weekend we saw the presser when JB threw the chair. We all know "not 10...games" which most of loved when he ripped the DO reporters and local media in general. This isn't anything new with boeheim yet some here act like its a new phenomena.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2