I changed my mind and am now going to root for OSU to win everything. | Syracusefan.com

I changed my mind and am now going to root for OSU to win everything.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I think I was still in mourning when I said I was going to root for Kansas, but now that the day is here, I have switched. In fact, I think OSU is capable of winning the whole thing.

Still not sure if I am going to root for UK or UL. I guess I'll find out soon enough when the game starts. I don't like Pitino, but I do want to see Dieng do well. I am also a big fan of Behanan. I'm neutral on the fact that UL is a member of the BE.

Agreed. If you lose, don't you want to be able to say, "Well, the team we lost to was ultimately the best."

I think I was still in mourning when I said I was going to root for Kansas, but now that the day is here, I have switched. In fact, I think OSU is capable of winning the whole thing.

Still not sure if I am going to root for UK or UL. I guess I'll find out soon enough when the game starts. I don't like Pitino, but I do want to see Dieng do well. I am also a big fan of Behanan. I'm neutral on the fact that UL is a member of the BE.
If UL wins our mantra is we win with Fab. Just like 2010. :(

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Not me. I'm rooting for an embarrassing, humiliating OSU loss-- similar to the one that Kansas laid on Marquette in '03. them. Sullinger. And their little Craft, too.

Not me. I'm rooting for an embarrassing, humiliating OSU loss-- similar to the one that Kansas laid on Marquette in '03. them. Sullinger. And their little Craft, too.

Amen. go Kansas

Amen. go Kansas
I think OSU vs Kentucky is going to be a pretty good game on Monday. You have to like what OSU brings to the table. They are jelling at a very good time.

I think OSU vs Kentucky is going to be a pretty good game on Monday. You have to like what OSU brings to the table. They are jelling at a very good time.

You might not want to count those chickens just yet.

20 minutes left to play.

You might not want to count those chickens just yet.

20 minutes left to play.
From what I have seen, I think OSU is a pretty good 2nd half team. And not really sure that Kansas has the horses to make this a game.