I come in peace | Syracusefan.com

I come in peace

Votes: 4 66.7%

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Husky Fan

Walk On
( ignore poll )

As you all no am glad my huskies won. Am not going to troll you like you might expect. In case your curious from a UCONN fans perspective the reason why you lost was your awful shot selection. Btw what happens to Trish? I thought he was real good. But anyways great game and I hope we can keep the rivalry going.

That's what those damn martians in Mars Attacks said..

First off, .

Secondly, this was a horrible game from the SU coaches and the players.

Thirdly, of all the BE teams, I'd like to keep UConn, GTown and SJU on the schedule every year. We own GTown's and SJU's home courts. In the meantime, don't beat up too bad on Holy Cross and Northeastern. ;)

Grammar and spelling: fail. That's my only comeback after that game.

Me thinks Husky Fan had a couple cocktails to celebrate the victory. No biggie. Your guys deserved the win. Enjoy. Oh and 'Triche' graduates. See u at the Big East Tournament...oh wait! (Sorry just had to do it) ;)

Grammer? I hope you're joking.
He wasn't. Husky, congratulations on the win. That said, don't worry pal. We've got your back.
New Bitmap Image.jpg

Oh, and just to add, I always vote in the funky polls. The wackier, the better.

Me thinks Husky Fan had a couple cocktails to celebrate the victory. No biggie. Your guys deserved the win. Enjoy. Oh and 'Triche' graduates. See u at the Big East Tournament...oh wait! (Sorry just had to do it) ;)
Nope 2 young. And I wasn't going to even try and spell 'Triche' :)

Congrats Napier and Boatwright are good players and were the difference.

I think we should play each other every 2-3 years in MSG. I don't really want home and homes (I want home and home with Nova, Georgetown, and St Johns.)

not that young but lol

If you're in HS, all is forgiven. I was a young, impressionable Connecticut high schooler once. I thought it was really awesome when Okafor and Ben Gordon won in 04. Then I grew up and saw what Storrs is like and saw what SU is like and quickly grew out of that whole "UConn fandom" thing. It's merely a phase, you'll get through it.

( ignore poll )

As you all no am glad my huskies won. Am not going to troll you like you might expect. In case your curious from a UCONN fans perspective the reason why you lost was your awful shot selection. Btw what happens to Trish? I thought he was real good. But anyways great game and I hope we can keep the rivalry going.
Your quick guards gave us fits, and I expect that to be the case the rest of the year. Some teams we match up well with. Teams with quick guards that force the zone to collapse/shift combined with shooters aren't those teams. When the top of the zone couldn't keep your guys in front of them, everyone else had to help so much they got out of position and we never were able to take advantage of what was supposed to be a huge rebounding advantage. Along the same lines, when Carter Williams isn't quick enough to routinely drive by his man he is a different player, for the worse.

( ignore poll )

How did you put your avatar together? My pc auto corrects this
images
with
images
when next to this
images

Seriously though, you guys changed/upgraded in the coaching department and we didn't know how to handle it. If it was Calhoun rolling out those same players vs JB we probably would've won by 20. Shooting 4-23 from 3 was putrid, were those rims regulation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom