i could be wrong but what am i missing on the yukon -2 | Syracusefan.com

i could be wrong but what am i missing on the yukon -2

orangehomer

All American
how are we dogs in this game? i'm not seeing something, they are good at home and we suck on the road maybe? they really havent played good against anyone.

We haven't played well on the road this year. This is probably a close game.

how are we dogs in this game? i'm not seeing something, they are good at home and we suck on the road maybe? they really havent played good against anyone.

They have a good DL and we have no offense?

The "Ghost of Edsall".

two even teams more or less and we are on the road.. Plain and simple, if its such a bad line, pony up.

two even teams more or less and we are on the road.. Plain and simple, if its such a bad line, pony up.

Exactly. At home this year I'd say we're a touchdown fave, but on the road? A slight underdog is spot on

Exactly. At home this year I'd say we're a touchdown fave, but on the road? A slight underdog is spot on

I am certainly not running out to bet Syracuse...

I am certainly not running out to bet Syracuse...
Nope. The ultimate Jeckyll and Hyde team. Like I said moments before the Louisville game, "like a box of chocolates..."

They are basing alot of this line on the o and d lines...

Texted from my Droid...

this is why they favor uconn -

3 extra days of prep / this is their bowl game / were embarrassed on national tv last game (redemption angle) / syracuse has been terrible on the road / syracuse coming off a stinker against louisville / uconn similar to ville on D / uconn D 9th against run (106th against pass - we better throw it) / uconn is home

Honestly, we should be "dogs" the rest of the year, imho. Other than the WVU game, who have we dominated enough to warrant any favoritism towards a spread ?

Honestly, we should be "dogs" the rest of the year, imho. Other than the WVU game, who have we dominated enough to warrant any favoritism towards a spread ?

We beat USF on the road last year and now we get them at home on a Friday night (see: WVU). We are 100% slight faves in that game

We beat USF on the road last year and now we get them at home on a Friday night (see: WVU). We are 100% slight faves in that game
Could be. Not quite sure others in Vegas see it that way though. They see the "cardiac kids of 2011" before they remember the win last season.

Could be. Not quite sure others in Vegas see it that way though. They see the "cardiac kids of 2011" before they remember the win last season.

I'm not sure either, but I think slight slight slight faves

I'd say we don't match up with physical attacking defenses, but I really have no clue if Uconn fits that bill.

I'd say we don't match up with physical attacking defenses, but I really have no clue if Uconn fits that bill.

I think UCONN will attack the same way Rutgers and Ville did but I dont think they have the secondary or the athleticism that either of those two did, we SHOULD be able to handle it better but then again Tulane did OK with this as well. I think we have to find a better way to attack it. screen passes, QB take off for a few runs as well where the secondary needs to come back to tackle.. Send Kinder in for some option

neutral site line would be cuse -1. makes sense to me.

UNCONN -2 is the "pick of the week" by the Vegas Runner (see Orangeyes link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj0OeQjjK2I). Some of the reasoning is that SU has failed to cover on any road games this year, is perceived by the public to be a much better team, and uconn has had 3 extra days to prepare and has a bye next week. It could be another long day for SU.

UNCONN -2 is the "pick of the week" by the Vegas Runner (see Orangeyes link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj0OeQjjK2I). Some of the reasoning is that SU has failed to cover on any road games this year, is perceived by the public to be a much better team, and uconn has had 3 extra days to prepare and has a bye next week. It could be another long day for SU.

Unfortunately I think I agree

I keep seeing this "we are their bowl game" crap. Sorry, but no. We've beaten you quite a bit recently.

Rutgers has been a total pain in the ass. THAT'S the "bowl game".

We have to hit the deep ball today. This game will be on the Oline and Ryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom