I didn't know we were playing Pittsburgh today | Syracusefan.com

I didn't know we were playing Pittsburgh today

OttoMets

Living Legend
Wow. We are getting flat-out ----- hosed - heavy contact with no whistle on just about every shot we put up.

Wow. We are getting flat-out ----- hosed - heavy contact with no whistle on just about every shot we put up.
This will be over soon. Get up 20, run and hide.

This will be over soon. Get up 20, run and hide.

I'd have been a little more comfortable with 20; wouldn't be surprised if we have some difficulty on both ends in the second half. Kerr keeps talking about the offense struggling looking into the sun, but I'm interesting in seeing if the defense can stay as sharp while facing that direction..

Just hope we don't get anybody hurt. This game's close to getting out of control - way too much rugby going on out there. Carter-Williams in particular is getting bludgeoned on every shot attempt (though I'm not sure why he's putting up shots at a Quincy Douby rate).

I'd have been a little more comfortable with 20; wouldn't be surprised if we have some difficulty on both ends in the second half. Kerr keeps talking about the offense struggling looking into the sun, but I'm interesting in seeing if the defense can stay as sharp while facing that direction..

Just hope we don't get anybody hurt. This game's close to getting out of control - way too much rugby going on out there. Carter-Williams in particular is getting bludgeoned on every shot attempt (though I'm not sure why he's putting up shots at a Quincy Douby rate).
I'm really liking Kerr and Dick doing the game.

Christmas got fouled everytime he took a shot. They only called one. Even hist dunk the guy was making contact. I guess because they were both going for the ball they didn't call it but his other two shots he was getting hacked bad. Did look like they were hacking a lot on everyone and getting away with it.

SDSU guard runs down court. Guard bounces into SU big, usually standing there with his arms up. Whistle on the big. Rinse and repeat. 33 times.

Easy win. Was more focused on the cask in front of me. OttoMets coulda been there too, but I presume he was changing the kitty litter.

Cask, you say? J. Ryan's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom