I didn't want to post this last night, but ... | Syracusefan.com

I didn't want to post this last night, but ...

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Could be wrong, but did we waste a chunk of time before calling our last timeout after we stopped them on their last 3rd down?

No. We immediately called our last timeout but I think it was before that and after 2nd down. We didn't have one left on their 3rd down.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I just checked it on espn3.com and we tackled them on that last 3rd down with 2:10 left in the game. The clock then kept running until SU finally called a timeout at 1:28-That's over 40 seconds we blew. Shocked no one else noticed this.

I just checked it on espn3.com and we tackled them on that last 3rd down with 2:10 left in the game. The clock then kept running until SU finally called a timeout at 1:28-That's over 40 seconds we blew. Shocked no one else noticed this.

I think it was USF that called that timeout after letting the clock run down.

That would make more sense. I'm going to check again.

SU's last timeout was at 2:18. They also called TO in the 3rd qtr at 6:15, and the 4th qtr at 3:06

USF called timeout at 1:28 before the FG.

This was definitely the case. USF ran the clock down then called the timeout to avoid delay of game penalty. Then kicked the field goal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom