I don't know about y'all but | Syracusefan.com

I don't know about y'all but

Flacusian

All Conference
I found myself really wanting Tevor and Coleman to do well when they were in the game yesterday. I kept saying to my wife, " Come'on Trevor... drain a 3 on this possession" and " I want to see Coleman just take it strait up to the basket". Of all the things I saw during the game yesterday, the most exciting was watching the excitement which erupted when Cooney hit those 3's along with the explosion of emotion and enthusiasm from Dejaun when he made that magnificent dunk.

Aside from the numbing news of JS having eligibility issues, a redeeming notion is that of the promise that the younger players offer to this team moving forward. Should Dirty's hiatus be lengthy or permanent there is still plenty of time for the newbies to garner experience inside the framework of BE conference games which is going to eventually pay dividends. I don't think there is anyone who doubts the talent of Grant and would dispute the fact that he is ready to contribute in significant fashion right now, but Cooney and DC2 will also become great college players and it's only a question of how long it will take. I'm choosing to look at the bright side which is that they all will be getting more playing time and although it would be nice to have JS back, this team also has been provided with some opportunity to develop the younger guys in ways that they wouldn't have if the JS situation hadn't come up.

All I know is that I'm going to be cheering even harder for these guys to beat Louisville this coming weekend.

Whenever Trevor lines it up to shoot you can tell everyone in the stadium, including the players, kind of hold their breath; we've all been told how great of a shooter he can be and how much we need him especially now, so it was really good to see him hit 2 big ones yesterday.

Can't wait for Louisville.

I found myself really wanting Tevor and Coleman to do well when they were in the game yesterday. I kept saying to my wife, " Come'on Trevor... drain a 3 on this possession" and " I want to see Coleman just take it strait up to the basket". Of all the things I saw during the game yesterday, the most exciting was watching the excitement which erupted when Cooney hit those 3's along with the explosion of emotion and enthusiasm from Dejaun when he made that magnificent dunk.

Aside from the numbing news of JS having eligibility issues, a redeeming notion is that of the promise that the younger players offer to this team moving forward. Should Dirty's hiatus be lengthy or permanent there is still plenty of time for the newbies to garner experience inside the framework of BE conference games which is going to eventually pay dividends. I don't think there is anyone who doubts the talent of Grant and would dispute the fact that he is ready to contribute in significant fashion right now, but Cooney and DC2 will also become great college players and it's only a question of how long it will take. I'm choosing to look at the bright side which is that they all will be getting more playing time and although it would be nice to have JS back, this team also has been provided with some opportunity to develop the younger guys in ways that they wouldn't have if the JS situation hadn't come up.

All I know is that I'm going to be cheering even harder for these guys to beat Louisville this coming weekend.
Who would have thought that Baye and Rak could have filled in for Fab as to get us within a badly refereed game of the Final Four. We've seen it before.

Yeah. Disappointed to hear of JS suspension. Really encouraged with the play of the subs who had little previous playing time. L/ville away is tough. JB adjusts well, hopefully enough to take down Pitino.

I dont know about y'all but I root for every player regardless of the situation.
Of course! But I think you know what Flacusian is saying. Yesterday, with the heightened awareness of possibly impending doom, we all knew we needed the freshmen to step up. That's why the entire Dome exploded when they did! If we are going to move beyond this latest "irritant," the Three Musketeers need to bring it, and bring it fast.

I dont know about y'all but I root for every player regardless of the situation.

And I root for every puppy to find a loving home. Come on, you know that was not the intent of his post.

And I root for every puppy to find a loving home. Come on, you know that was not the intent of his post.
Thank you Mike, it's unfortunate that even when you post something with positive intent you can be badgered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom